Who is the hottest girl in the Game of Thrones series?

• Queen Daenerys Targaryen,
  • Ygritte
  • Sansa Stark
    Vote C
  • Queen Margaery Tyrell
    Vote D
  • Queen Cersei Lanister
    Vote E
  • Other please say.
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Update

1959

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's my top 10 beautiful/pretty women in Game of Thrones in the right order based on beauty:

1. Missandei
    2. Tyene Sand
    3. Daenerys Targaryen
    4. Melisandre
    5. Taelise Maegyr
    6. Shae
    7. Ellaria Sand
    8. Ros
    9. Cercei Lannister
    10. Margaery Taell

I've the top 4 handsomest men too in Game of Thrones:
    1. Jon Snow
    2. Trystane Martell
    3. Daario Naharis
    4. Viserys Targaryen

• Well you and I are on different wave lengths. I can't decide my number 1 so I'd have Danerys, Margery and Ygritte in a tie foe the 1, 2 and 3 spots.
      4. Sansa
      5. Missandei
      6. Tyene Sand
      7. Doreah
      8. Talisa Maegyr
      Handsome males
      1 Karl droggo
      2 Jon snow
      3. Gendry Baratheon
      4. Liars Tyrell

• Sansa Stark and Ygritte is just average in my opinion. Margery Taell is kinda cute, but not in the pretty category.

• I don't know just something about those women.

What Girls Said 18

• I had a serious girl-crush on Margaery.

• I wanna marry brienne ❀️

49.media.tumblr.com/.../...5oT1s95j2so3_r1_500.gif

• Emilia, she's naturally pretty

• Nice ass too

• The media is out of control. What's really surprising about the media is that women that are 30+ don't exist anymore

• True, even 25 is too old. They want 18 to early 20's

• I don't think Ygritte, Sansa or Margaery are much to look at at all. Though I think Daenery's and Cersei are pretty.

• Honestly almost most don t do anthng to me
    Emilio Clarke has an attractive face

• never seen it but that sophie turner person looks pretty

• Its obviously me Cersei Lannister Queen of the Seven Kingdoms πŸ‘‘

• Margaery Tyrell doesn't even look good

• She's that kind of woman that shouldn't be attractive but for some reason is at least to most men even with her little pig snout. Loved her in the tudors
      https://youtu.be/r1czshGUSDg

• @TheSpartan People should spend less time being "chill" and more time growing up and trying to become less of an asshole.

• really? i think she's the hottest.

• The one that plays dany's servant

• The tall Brittish woman?

• Misandei is the name you're looking for

• @TheDevilInside yeah I seen her in misfits. It must be a right of new actresses to the show to get their tits out lol

• They are all pretty ( from A to E ), hard to make a choice.

• Sansa Stark very attractive woman :)

• Khalesi

• the hottest girls must be daenerys targaryen but the others is also fine

• The white one

• Missandei and Khaleesi are the prettiest in my opinion.

• 3,4,14 are cute.

• That dragon girl

• Missandei and the dornish girls

• Yes the dornish girls are very french or italian thats hot. Missandei is hot too, it's like the show went around finding the hottest Brittish actresses they could.

What Guys Said 58

• The Queen of Dragons is the hotest woman on the show. Sansa is if you take away the hair. But she is a red head... a genetic freak... I am sooooo turned off by red hair. I dated a woman with red hair for 8 months. While the hair wasn't the only reason I broke it off, it was one of them. If Sansa died her hair blonde, she would be the hottest by a long way...

• I'd probably say I think Queen Margaery is the hottest... though my favorite character remains Arya Stark and that will likely never change.

• sophie turner and emilia clarke have gotten more and more attractive as the show has gone on but there is no question

Nathalie Emmanuel who plays Missandei is a total smoke show
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Hu3aCLLiIE/hqdefault.jpg

• Easily Sophie Turner for me! Fuck is she ever a sensual looking woman!

• I saw sophie turner in another movie and she was absolutely gorgeous so her. don't ask me what movie I don't remember.

• To be honest, I don't really like either of them. If I had to pick I'd go Sansa Stark.

• Danys hand madian that teaches her to please a man. Not for that reason, purely looks.
    Missandei is damn fine too. A couple of my female friends said they would turn gay for her, haha.
    Gilly is cute too.
    Lol, there's too many!

• Hands down Emilia Clarke. First watched her in the Terminator movie. Picture here doesn't do her justice.

• where the fuck is missandei?

• No room. I guess I should have left off ygritte and Margery saying as they are dead but they were two off my favourite

• Daenerys

• This is actually a hard one to be honest. Emilia and Natalie are kinda hard to chose from adding Sophie to the mix, makes it eben more harder.

But Emilia's nude scene was the one that made me watch this series in the fidy that place. So I think am gonna stick with her as a symbol of loyalty though she has gained a few extra pounds down the years.

• Yeah I was the same. After the gratuitous nudity of Emilia Clarke I decided to watch the series.
      It's not just me that thinks she's put on beef then, I don't think it's fat though, she did a lot of training for terminator so it would be more muscle.

• She did appear naked for a few seconds. She did not show nudity but was assumed to be naked while she traveled back in time. And FYI she was supposed to do 50 shades of grey sadly she was busy with got

• Nah she was clearly wearing a strapless bra thing. I would have watched 50 shades for her.

• I'm not really one to think about celebrities, but I think it's very clear that the only valid answer is Carice van Houten. Any other answer is incorrect.

• She loves getting her tits outπŸ™…πŸ–’

• They're seriously world-class!

• " the night is dark and full of... TITTIES"

• Lots of beautiful women in the show but I remember seeing Lena Headey first appear on UK TV in the mid 1990s and thinking she was gorgeous.

• I remember her tits in 300

• Khalessi! But Sansa as well and love how she's come into her own in the show as well as Arya.

• I love the three redheads.

Sansa, Ygritte and The Red Woman.

• Ygritte was my favourite though I know in real life a woman living in the wild wouldn't look like that with great teeth, shaved legs and a shaved box.

• Finally a dude with good tastes.

• Well, I like my gingers, so Ygritte.

• The dragon lady

• Lady Sansa ;)

• Margery... mmm... so sexy.
    I even made a pawn of her in Dragon's Dogma, and it got downloaded A LOT!!!

• Are we talking IRL or as their character? by the way, I haven't seen the show.

• It'd be between number 14 Daenerys and that girl who's with bolton.

• ygritte

• Danaerys, Margaery Tyrell, and Cersei are all smokin hot. Can't decide... but if you held a gun to my head, I'd say the Tyrell girl.

• It's Sansa Stark, and that's not even close.

• Talisa Stark, can't say any of the rest are very attractive at all.

• Talisa Stark?

• I don't watch the show, but either that is supposed to be a transgender added for the sake of inclusion or he is in the list by mistake lol.

• He's gay. I don't know why he's there I just spotted him lol. He's Tyrell guy, he's played by the guy that plays iron fist.

• Natalie Dormer... the rest are just meh.

• Danearys... I stand by it... Always been always will be the most beautiful

• Would love to be dominated by cersei

• Yeah she let you watch while Jamie serviced her.

• Da 1 wid da brwn hair she id da sex

• Queen Margaery Tyrell, closely followed up by Queen Daenerys Targaryen!

• More from Guys
    28