Lets play? Type "im single because " and let your phone finish the sentence?

"Im single because of the strong feelings of love, and the other day. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ say whuutttLets play? Type

917

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm single because I was a bit of a hermit.

Holy shit that's scarily accurate

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm single because you have to be the best friend and i don't even be like me and i you are my friend you are the one you are the most gorgeous man

What Guys Said 16

• I'm single because of the actions of the day of the day of the day of the day... etc

• I'm single because I was wondering if you are not the intended recipient

• i'm single because of a shaved head to me to do with religion then why does your religion merely depend on who was swimming giving me a while to work out what you mean like Asian then i love most foreign countries so i see you i'll give you a beep from the cat into the joint venture with my experience girls tend not just me chasing her on the same level as a betrayal.

• thats a very complicated reason to be single.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• religion always gets in the way ๐Ÿ˜ญ especially when it depends on who was swimming ๐Ÿ™„

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ always..

• I'm single because I'm a man who has no reason not being a good man to me I am not sure if I should have been a man of a man or the other man I am a great person to me he is a man and a man I hope to be a man and the only reason why I'm still here with this app was the app I have tried it again but I can't use the same thing anymore I have no idea what it means but it doesn't even look good.

• ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต i get it you're a man. lol feels like i read a tongue twister. lol

• I am single because I want to go to bed

• I'm single because I'm not trying to be nice.

What? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I'm single because I have to go to the store and get some sleep and I will talk to you later

• I'm single because I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so.

• I'm single because of the trump card :black_joker:

• I'm single beaches and I don't know if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled.

What ahahahahahha

• I'm single because I have a couple of the same things I have in my life that I don't want to have to do

• better you play it on that app lol

• Cuz I haven't found the other half of me which is in the right girl to make me whole

• i'm single because of the woman would Love to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด ? wtf

• i am single because I will definitely open Ur panty.

• ltl bit shy

What Girls Said 8

• I'm single because of my boobs

• wow.. lol

• I'm single because of my boobs to be in somewhere I haven't been yet and then I'll be a good night (pressed it a few times more haha)

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ epic

• Haha god is busy? Wtf? Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I'm single because it's not like that you're just not going your day off

Lol what ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I'm single because I'm that guy that is not true to my life but I'm sure that I can understand what I do with you

Oh I'm a guy now ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• I'm single because de eerste keer dat ik niet meer in de buurt van station van Antwerpen woon en leefomgeving van het land van herkomst is een van de nieuwe generatie van de dag.

I'm Dutch, so have fun making logic out of this ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I'm single because I'm a gay man

• I am single because it makes me happy and I enjoy it

• I'm single because I'm picky