Lets play? Type "im single because " and let your phone finish the sentence?

"Im single because of the strong feelings of love, and the other day. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ say whuutttLets play? Type

917

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm single because of a shaved head to me to do with religion then why does your religion merely depend on who was swimming giving me a while to work out what you mean like Asian then i love most foreign countries so i see you i'll give you a beep from the cat into the joint venture with my experience girls tend not just me chasing her on the same level as a betrayal.

• thats a very complicated reason to be single.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• religion always gets in the way ๐Ÿ˜ญ especially when it depends on who was swimming ๐Ÿ™„

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ always..

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm single because de eerste keer dat ik niet meer in de buurt van station van Antwerpen woon en leefomgeving van het land van herkomst is een van de nieuwe generatie van de dag.

I'm Dutch, so have fun making logic out of this ๐Ÿ˜‚