Why does everyone hate Andy Warhol?

I’ve asked so many people and they all seem to dislike him and almost every comment about him on the internet is negative. I personally very much like him and i don’t get why no one else does. If you know who he is, what’s your opinion about him? Why does everyone hate Andy Warhol?Why does everyone hate Andy Warhol?

224

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Hollywood snd media inits self is imploding on its self.
    a lot back him up but to me he seems like a creep. Doing tge things he alledgedly has done he needs to fry for his disgusting crimes agsinst women.

Most Helpful Girl