Just For Fun - Which movie protagonist would make the worst roommate?

Say a movie protagonist jumped out of the movie and needs a place to live. They stay with you. Who, based on their behavior, habits, and general world outlook in the movie, would make the worst roommate?

Jack Sparrow would be awful to live with. I don't see him being able to keep up on rent, I don't have high expectations of his personal hygiene, the place would be a mess all the time, and for all I know, he'd probably end up burning the place down at some point. And of course, what would his ONE concern be?
And the Terminator would be just plain annoying...

12