- PROFILE SUMMARY
Works in: Other
The Second Week of Advent
“The Rosary is a powerful weapon to put the demons to flight and to keep oneself from sin…If you desire peace in your hearts, in your homes, and in your country, assemble each evening to recite the Rosary. Let not even one day pass without saying it, no matter how burdened you may be with many cares and labors.” – Pope Pius XI
I AM AN UBER MODERATOR AND I'M HERE TO HELP!
If you have observed violations of community guidelines...
- Please send me a link to the question.
- If it's a specific opinion or comment, please identify it or make it easy to find (key word or phrase, username, etc.). Especially if there are lots of opinions or comments to sort though.
- You may tag me in a comment or send me a private message.
I can also freeze accounts. If there is a frequent violator, if you're being harassed, or if the violation is serious enough, provide the screen name and the evidence I need (a DM, link to a question, an opinion or reply).
Lastly, I'm a practicing Catholic. If there is a person or situation which you would like me to remember in prayer, you may DM prayer requests to me.
I am a traditional Catholic man. I love the Traditional Latin Mass, the Rosary, and Eucharistic Adoration. No meat on Fridays!
I'm a husband and father.
I like grilling, watching movies, reading, smoking good cigars, and drinking good beer.
I work in logistics for an industrial coatings manufacturer.
And I hope to write and publish novels some day.
From: United States
- Shared opinion:What time do you normal get up on Christmas?
Last year, we went to Midnight Mass, so we got home at 2 AM and woke up probably around 7. 9 h
- Shared opinion:What's Something BIG that could Throw a Monkey Wrench into The Holidays?
If you're at a Christmas party and then terrorists invade it. Kinda like in that one Christmas... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Real tree or fake tree?
My parents have done fake trees for the last couple of years. My wife and I don't have the space... 3 d
- Shared opinion:Which Christmas theme should we do for our door?
This... 10 d
- Shared opinion:What is a Christmas movie you don't like but everyone else seems to LOVE?
I have never ever been even slightly interested in A Christmas Story. 10 d
- Shared opinion:What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Die Hard. 14 d
- Shared opinion:What is your all time favorite Christmas Commercial?
The theatrical trailer for Die Hard. 17 d
- Shared opinion:What is your favourite Christmas film?
Die Hard. 23 d
- Commented on an opinion:What are your favorite Thanksgiving/Fall activities that you do with your loved ones?
*on Facebook 23 d
- Shared opinion:What are your favorite Thanksgiving/Fall activities that you do with your loved ones?
Visit with friends and family. Have a delicious Thanksgiving feast. Watch Planes, Trains, and... 24 d
- Shared opinion:New GAG Community Update For February 2023!!!
I like simply like or dislike better. A couple of other updates I would like to see are a... 9 mo
- Shared opinion:It is almost New Years Day, What is the coolest or most fun thing you did in 2022?
I went to Wisconsin and was consecrated as a Catholic Catechist by a cardinal who is more... 11 mo
- Shared opinion:How is everyone Christmas going?
Merry Christmas to you as well! It's going well so far. We went to Midnight Mass. After we got... 11 mo
- Shared opinion:How to spend Christmas with your partner for the first time?
Let's see, we drove to visit the farm where she grew up and where I met her family for the first... 11 mo
- Asked a question:Do you know anyone named Christmas?
Kinda like Jason Statham's character in The Expendables? Which means *drumroll please* The... 11 mo
- Shared opinion:Did Elvis really die in 1977? ?
Elvis? Dead? 1 y
- Shared opinion:Christmas movie recommendations?
Die Hard. 1 y
- Shared opinion:Is this the perfect Christmas present for some of the GAG audience?
That actually sounds kind of fun. 1 y
- Shared opinion:What do you think is the hardest level on Gag?
I don't know. I haven't encountered the final boss yet. C'mon, gimme some! 1 y
- Shared opinion:Ladies and Gentlemen, what are you planning on doing next month for Christmas?
Just working and then taking a few days off for Christmas. Christmas itself will begin with... 1 y
Sign up or log in to view more details.