Who else thinks Kaley Cuoco (Penny from the Big Bang Theory) is a horrible actress?

• I do
  • No, she's good

1029

Most Helpful Guys

• She's so good at playing a ditz that you think she's bad !

• No! Her facial expressions and the way she acts, not who she acts, is just terrible.

• Why was Corteney terrible? She acted her part well.

• I thought Courtney was the least impressive of them all.

• She's not the best but she isn't bad at all i only saw the first 4 seasons and at leadt in them she played well.

Most Helpful Girls

• Being honest, it's a shit programme. The dialogue and relationship between Penny and Sheldon is probably what saves the show though.

Having never seen her inanything else I can't really comment on her acting skills. She's playing an average white girl who's job it is to not understand most of what's going on, for comedic value. Not like she's being asked to play Lady McBeth is it?

• I do. She's likely has family contacts in the buisness or had to grant sexual favours to a producer to get her acting career started or both. That's why I think #METOO is a load of shit.