Why do guys like action movies more than romance ones?

1350

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of men love the adrenaline rush of high-packed action sequences that satisfies the violence and intensity they're looking for. It's also almost brainless and thoughtless to watch for entertainment and requires little/no effort to figuring out what's really happening in those movies.

While I like watching them from time to time, I'd prefer to watch romance as it's not only more stimulating for my brain but it helps me understand people's situations in relationships they are in. I usually fall in love when I can find romance in any kind of movie because I love the idea of characters building up a strong connection where they can relate to one another based on the situation they are in! It probably doesn't help that I'm more of the gentle and romantic type! I think I'm starting to see why romance in action movies either feels forced or aren't there at all...

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like action movies are lowkey romantic movies. there's always people falling inlove and kissing at the wrong time of the movie. Like the world is being destroyed and people decide they wanna kissπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like what the heck lol