What book are you currently reading?

I've been reading Moby Dick off and on for about a year now. I've been reading today and am finally down to 100 pages, so my goal is to finish it tonight or tomorrow

911

Most Helpful Guy

• Just finished reading, "Asia's Reckoning: China, Japan and the Fate of U. S. power in the Pacific Century" by Richard McGregor. Great book!

Just literally started, "Grand Improvisation: America confronts the British Superpower, 1945 to 1957" by Derek Leebaert.

Have not gotten far but is a study of a pivotal moment in history as Britain was in the "Indian Summer of the Empire" - decolonization really does not begin till after Harold Macmillan's "Winds of Change" speech in 1960 - and the United States was emerging as the dominant Western power in the early days of the Cold War. A fascinating period.

Yes, by the way, as my girlfriend will tell you, I am a nerd. Hey! It's what I do.

• 7d

Well that's some heavy reading material you have there, but good for you for liking it because somebody needs to appreciate their research. I enjoy watching documentaries with that subject material, but I'm not sure I could read a whole book on it

Nothing wrong with being a nerd. I'm sure your girlfriend friend your intelligence attractive

• 7d

ROFLMAO! That's a ton of books... like literally. I wish I had that many, but couldn't bring them all with me when I loved. One day I will have as many books as you, sir

• 7d

Ha! I have had a lot of years to acquire and read that many. I have no doubt you'll get there. All the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been reading the secret and the power about how you can change your reality by being positive and grateful and relaxed about your life.

• Haven't heard of that one, but I definitely agree with that message. My life growing up sucked, but I worked hard to change it. I make it a point to be grateful of something I've achieved or seen everyday because that is a huge key to happiness