What fact amazes you every time you think of it?

310

What Girls Said 3

• I guess that you can't even fit a needle in the pyramids because the bricks in the pyramid are so tight together. Another thing is the fact you have a better chance of getting struck by lightening 400 times in one year then you do of seeing one gene produce spontaneously without a living host.

• The US went to the moon with less technology than what’s in a smartphone.

• The amount of times we've almost died by omnicide.

What Guys Said 10

• That when we look up to the stars and the sky, we are actually not looking up. We are looking down into the endless infinity off space, with nothing else than gravity keeping us from falling down into it.

• On the timeline, Cleopatra lived closer to the iPhone than the first pyramids that were built.
    Mind blown.

• That there are objects called planes which fly in the sky and carry people.

• Dan Fergus, a researcher that works with Menninger, estimates that the average person has between 1.5 and 2.5 million mites but the full number still remains a mystery.

• I'm still amazed some random kid online fucked me mum last night. And my mum let him... Amazing.

• Police and criminals have the same brain activity whatever it’s called

• My dad walked to the gas station thats 2 miles away to buy cigarettes. The average human walks at 5.43 miles an hour. So why has he been gone for 11 years.

• STD stats

• The infinite stupidity and cruelty of humans.

• The birth of a child.