How the FUCK did Cardi B win the grammy for the best Rap album?

I’m not being biased but what about Post Malone? He’s like the number one rap artist that I can think of besides Logic that rap about other shit besides fucking, money, cars & clubbing.

He makes very good music. And he didn’t win it? Like wtf? Music is dead to me

158

Most Helpful Girls

• Not hating on Post but he definitely raps about all that shit just as much as other rappers😂 the song he was nominated for song of the year literally is the epitome of such. Anywho I don’t really agree Cardi should have won, but at the same time look how much she’s grown and worked her butt off in a span of a couple years. And if you actually listened to the album, you’d know the songs have substance and empowerment.

• Because she is a sloot and slept her way to the award

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like she only won because she was a woman. Just like how most of Hilary Clintons voters only voted for her because she was a woman. Not being sexist or anything, its just the truth i see and please try to prove me wrong. I hate it when i right

• 7d

I’m so pissed. Like god damn. Post Malone makes hit after hit and his work is not appreciated and instead we get appreciation for trash music