What do you think about brie larson?

She the captain marvel chick. Im indifferent to her. im not seeing her movie most likely but i see a lot of hate towrds her and her movie because of what she said about white dudes.

I'm like geez way to piss off your base. Should have waited 3 weeks at leastWhat do you think about brie larson?
  • I like her
    Vote A
  • Dislike her
    Vote B
  • Im indifferent
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a fan. I'm a bigger fan of Ms Marvel though. She has been called Captain the last few years but I am used to her being Ms Marvel.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh. All actors and actresses personal life aside, I'm gonna watch the movie and see if its a good one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think Katheryn Winnick would be the best choice. Not that I'd watch any of the Marvel movies that easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • they should have switched it up and made her a guy. no matter. i don't watch shit movies.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have no idea who she is, but coming from marvel of today I don't get surprised if she said something that pissed off the fans

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw her in a movie names Hoot. She was amazing in the movie but i don't follow her anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like her. she's cool.

1|0
    0|1
  • That’s the bitch from 21 jump street isn’t it?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like her

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I know, she seems like a twat.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm indifferent leaning towards dislike

0|0
    0|0
  • whatd she say?

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked her up until she went after white men, which is sexist and racist.

0|0
    1|0
  • She's an sjw feminist who complains about there being too many white men she a cunt

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes