DON'T LIE! ... will you be on Santa's Naughty List, or will you be on his Nice List, this year?

Christmas is almost here... NOW what are you going to do?

So, you think you are going to be able to make up for all your misdeeds the whole entire year in just the next few weeks and days do you? HaHa... good luck with that one!

I think I know what list you are going to be on! ... am I right?

Not only am I sure that my feisty friend, Ms Daniela, is on Santa's Naughty List, but I know for a fact that, with just a little fine tuned effort, she even made it onto "GAG's" Naughty List this year as well!

Wow! ... can anyone else top that record? I think a good spanking over Santa's lap for her may be in order, what do you think?

And then, of course, let's not forget Ms Mistixs and her black hole into the abyss plethora of sex questions! OMG! What is Santa going to have to say about that? ... I shutter to think of it! ... I sure hope he is taking his heart medication!

OK, let's see, is one of them over each of Santa's knees a plan?

... and, NO, I didn't mean over his knee like this... I don't think giving Santa a little kiss girls is going to get you off his Naughty List that easily... but good try! ... lol
DONT LIE! ... will you be on Santas Naughty List, or will you be on his Nice List, this year?
And don't forget Ms Megan Nicole's Santa Baby Song!

Yes, Yes, I know you've heard it a 100 times, but you haven't heard her version, or seen her video... YOU WILL LOVE IT... I PROMISE, IT IS SO CUTE!! Click the Play button... go ahead, just do it! :)And my post wouldn't be complete without some toothbrush Christmas comedy! It is only 5 minutes and will leave you in hysterics... yes, I'll say it! ... I PROMISE!
A. NAUGHTY: OMG! You just had to remind me, didn't you? Are there a few days I can cross off Santa's watch list please? ... lol
B. NICE: Don't be silly, I am angelic all year round... of course! ... I am always at the top of Santa's Nice List! :)
C. NAUGHTY: LET'S SEE? ... don't I get any credit for even a few days of good behavior this year... Pretty Please Santa? ... lol
Vote C
D. NICE: Santa can't see me, I've had my cloaking device turned on all year! ... lol
Vote D
E. NAUGHTY: I gave up trying years ago, I'm a lost cause! I think Santa would have a heart attack if I ever ended up on his Nice List! ... lol
Vote E
F. NICE: CERTAINLY I am on Santa's Nice List - I'M A GIRL... you know "Sugar and Spice and Everything "NICE"! Come on SANTA BABY!
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open "Santa's Naughty or Nice" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
26
13