FMK: Who would you f*ck, marry, or kill between these three 90s pop icons (vote for the one you'd f*ck; explain your choices in the comments)?

MCheetah
FMK: Who would you f*ck, marry, or kill between these three 90s pop icons (vote for the one youd f*ck; explain your choices in the comments)?
FMK: Who would you f*ck, marry, or kill between these three 90s pop icons (vote for the one youd f*ck; explain your choices in the comments)?

1999/2000-era American bubblegum pop stars: Who would you f*ck/bang, marry, or kill?

Vote for the one you'd f*ck, but tell us in the comments your three choices.

I'd bang Jessica, marry Christina, and kill Britney. Was never a Britney fan; she's basically trailer trash. (And yeah, I know; Mandy Moore was the fourth one, but no one EVER remembers Mandy Moore!)
Britney Spears
Vote A
Christina Aguilera
Vote B
Jessica Simpson
Vote C
I'm one of the few straight women left on planet Earth. (Or a gay dude.) None of them.
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
FMK: Who would you f*ck, marry, or kill between these three 90s pop icons (vote for the one you'd f*ck; explain your choices in the comments)?
Add Opinion