Why does my friend talk so much shit about everyone?

I have a friend who talks so much shit about everyone and literally thinks she's hot shit... but to be honest, she's really ugly and fat. She thinks every guy who talks to her or even looks her way, likes her and wants her. She thinks that because a bunch of guys fuck her, she's super hot. She was fucking a 40 something year old married man and she thought that he actually fucking liked her! When she was fucking him, she was seeing other guys and talks to other guys on the phone while her boyfriend is right there. Guys gas her up, tell her she's hot and that she has a nice body, just so they can fuck her, when really she's ugly af and fat. She's always calling super gorgeous girls ugly. There's this girl we know who lost so much weight and recently got her loose skin removed and she looks amazing. My friend all of a sudden started talking so much shit, calling her ugly. Why the fuck do ugly fat girls like her, talk the most shit?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people point out what they believe are flaws to feel better about themselves. Also... if she is your friend who gets gassed up by dudes and you are calling her fat and ugly af because she call others fat and ugly af, it might be time to find some new friends...

• Thing is she actually is ugly and fat๐Ÿ˜ I could even send pictures.

• No need for that I'm sure she is... just saying you might wanna find better friends

• So? Why were you friends with her to begin with? Females need to start building each other up instead of tearing each other down. You can't change what she is doing but you can change how you react.

Most Helpful Girl

• People who act like her and sleep around are usually very insecure about themselves and do stuff like that to feel love since they don't love themselves. This is when a friend is needed the most not someone to go behind her back and trash her. Try helping her by building her own self esteem up instead of bashing her and critizing her.

• I've tried that so many times and she doesn't even see it. She's so delusional๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wouldn't be surprised if she talked shit behind my back, lmao๐Ÿ˜‚ Since you care, why don't you help her?๐Ÿ’

• You're the one that cares enough to post about it