Female take on the Indie Fashion

Basically tighten the wardrobe, maybe strap on a pair of heels and slap on some lip gloss > from male to female fashion. xD

Female take on the Indie Fashion

Some colorful accessorize never hurt anyone ;)

Would you wear it?

46
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guy

• the woman with the hat and no hair looks really repulsive, butchie... and there's so many ways to dress in good outdoor clothing that IS attractive... If you are trying too hard to be cool, you probably aren't...

being natural is a bigger turn on than looking fake, and being natural in outdoor clothing takes learning how to be comfortable out doors, and the look follows...

dressing the part is not being real, unless you have something to back it up...

its a problem with people in these times, mostly fakes that hold down jobs and wish they had the guts to have a real life...

and I know what I'm talking about; lived in the jungle almost 20 years...

Most Helpful Girl

• looks cool! yes i would

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

• Second to last pic, such a sexy combo! Can you please link to the guy one? I wanna seeee! <3 x3

• It looks cool. If i were women i can wear that.

• When I saw Indie fashion I thought you were doing a mytake of Sari, Ghagra Choli, kurta

• Hahaha I wasn't thinking... I just did the Indiana Jones inspired men's fashion take and did this one after. xD
      Maybe I'll do that one too. Sounds beautiful. =)

• "female take"

lol

• Oh, yeah - there was a take for dudes > Indiana Jones. So this is the female version.
      Made both. Maybe check them out? =)

• A woman's opinion is worthless...

• that is why always ask that girls say we have the right to wear what ever we like if guy wear women dress as women wear men then they don't date. why?

What Girls Said 3

• I really like the dressy one

• Hmmm it's cute but not my style.

• Cool myTake! I love this fashion style so yes, I would wear it :)