12 Gorgeous Tie Dye Wedding Dresses

This is one of the latest wedding trends. Some other trends include colored wedding dresses and vintage wedding dresses. DIY weddings are also popular since so many people want to save money. Christmas lights, sparklers, night weddings, winter weddings, and trashing the wedding dress are also very popular.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

2213
ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont believe in conformity to what fad or trend is popular or fashionable. Im a non conformist traditionalist conservative but I like the dresses and people saving money and being self reliant.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dresses are beautiful, as with any dress, on the person that has the personality to pull them off or who feels beautiful in the dress. For all the future grooms, it's really not about hating or loving the dress, you love the person in it, so it really won't matter what she wears just like a lot of details that people agonize over in a wedding.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 12

• That's just wrong for wedding dresses.

Still pretty, though. :)

• pretty cool. only didn't like 3 (looks to casual) and 7 (probably cause of the stockings)

• these are beautiful

• They're pretty and all, but I'm not feeling them for wedding dresses, personally

• These are seriously cool!! Now you got me thinking if my future fiance will have the personality / taste to wear one of these.

• Those dresses are amazing - I love the first dress

• They look more like prom dresses, than wedding

• These are pretty, especially #1 and #11.

• Those look awesome! If I ever get married I hope my future wife would wear one of these :)

• I love 8 and 10. And the tights in 7. If I ever get married I want to have a Winter Wedding with a Frozen like theme

• 3 and 4 are gorgeous. I love the alternative😁.

• Wow, they all look fantastic!

• Sooo tacky ew

What Girls Said 21

• Ah, awesome! Love the one with the ruffles - it really looks good.

• I don't like the last one it looks like someone's left a pen to run on it and then tried to wash it out..

The top one reminds me, of the old films for cameras boxes... or the sleeves the pictures came in... just the colours.. think it was Kodak or the other one...

• So pretty <3

• :o I'm love 1, 6 and 8 <3 <3 <3

• Wow these dresses are pretty and very unique. :)

• I like 1, 2, 4, and 8. ❤

I wouldn't wear them on my wedding day, tho. Maybe special occasions. 😊

• 2, 10, and 12 are really nice.

• Its different and unique at the same time... a lovely alternative for someone that chooses to be different. ..😊

• I think I'm a little too classic for this, but they're all beautiful, but not number 7, yikes. That's atrocious as a wedding gown.

• Sooo pretty. Number 8 was my favorite. What is your favorite? I love your nickname by the way.

• Most of them are gorgeous! :O <3

• I would not dye my wedding dress :D

They look more like semi formal wear but not really

• Some of these are absolutely stunning

• ı loved the second one

• I'm going to wear twelve to my wedding, mark my word

• Ohh myyy GOSH! <3 <3 <3 Now I've seen #1, I can never settle for a regular white wedding gown (should that time ever come). I loved that one so much, I was disappointed by all the others. I think I'm in love! I saved the photo and everything, and now I'm googling tiedie wedding dresses hahaha W<3W

• I like the 6th one

• Nice dresses. I'm wearing a suit or a black dress for my wedding!

• Ong I love them I want one of them for my wedding day!

• Number 8 is awesome

• More from Girls
    1