Bad haircuts screw up your life for 5 weeks!

A bad cut.  Damn.
A bad cut. Damn.

There needs to be repercussions for bad haircuts. You walk into a reputable salon like Tony and Guy or Aveda or wherever expecting a good cut, pay over $50 for he cut, maybe $100+ (I never spent that much) and then you get a shitty cut?! Wtf.

Smh.
Smh.

Then, the most damning part is that your stuck with it on your face for 3-5 weeks.

How screwed is that? You know how many weekends that costs a person? 3-5. That’s 3-5 opportunities to meet people! And what about the girls you might be talking to, when suddenly you show up with a bad cut?! Wtf is that shit! It’s so not cool.

Damn dude.
Damn dude.

It’s pretty frustrating. Find a stylist that works for you, and stick with that person, because you might need to wait months to fix your hair if you don’t. That’s months of your life.

Or, you get over it and don’t let it bother you. 🤷🏻‍♂️ It still blows.

None of these are me, by the way.

1010

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always maintained that a competent stylist or barber is as important as a trusted auto mechanic, accountant, handyman.
    I am in between stylists right now and I hate it. Lost my last one because I moved out of state. Fortunately I haven't had my hair massacred like those poor bastards above this post.

• If you have a location close by, I recommend Tony & Guy. They are really the only cosmetology school that knows what they’re doing when it comes to hair. Their training is a head above the rest.

It’s incredible how bad the majority of hair stylists are.

• Believe it or not I've been going to a local barber college and having student barbers cut my hair for $5. Been twice and have been happy with both coifs. The only drawback is you cannot request a specific barber.

• That’s a great plan. At least students are being taught by veterans who know what they are doing, and they’ll make sure your result is better than an unsupervised cut from someone who has no idea what they are doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember when my mum cut my fringe before school photos when I was 8. That was not a good idea 😂

Join the discussion

99
  • My mom cut my bangs in middle school and it was HORRIBLE. They were so crooked to the point I had to clip them back for a few weeks. I think for girls it’s easy to hide it but for a guy you either can wear a hat or embrace it since it’s pretty hard to hide if your hair is shorter.

• This is why I don’t let other people cut my hair. I always cut my own hair and get compliments on it! Did you know that’s its common for a woman to cry if she comes home with a bad haircut or a bad dye job or any hair related issue? Think about the phrase “Bad hair day” too. Good Mytake👌

• My brothers always had a simple solution for overcoming bad haircuts that they definitely cannot live with: Trim it all very short or shave it completely bald

• IS that all you have to moan about get a real grip on life

• lol. Yes its all I have to complain about these days.

It pisses me off though. Like, how do they get to be certified, graduate cosmopology school, charge me $53, and then still mess up?

All they had to do was pull my hair straight up, take off half an inch and square it all the way down, then buzz the sides and back and clean up my neck.

When it was done I lost like 4 inches off the rear top and its not even square. It's a totally different hair style than before. I had dates lined up for spring break based on old photos that don't look like me anymore. I'm literally now a catfish. Nobody wants to be a catfish.

• I'm not going to sue, but yeah it's frustrating. I have to wait months to grow back the style I had when I walked it.

• Don't worry it will get better then you can get back to dating lots of girls

• Damn, $50? Most I’ve spent is $30. Wear a baseball cap till it grows back

• I actually cut my own hair, if I screw it up I just shave my head, it grows back and shaved is cool too.

• So did hand knitted tank top and balaclavas still having therapy for it now

• Try nano ring extensions
    They can really help with thinning hair

• Great idea! But actually I went into my local Toni & Guy and they were able to fix it.

Self-esteem is back up an I will be hitting a bar this weekend. 😆🤞🤟🏻

Spring break is not ruined for me anymore whooo!

• there's a hair cut that school shooters like nicolas de la cruz has

• I'm fortunate. I can just use a razor with a #4 attachment once per month and it is perfect.

• Danggg

• Ooooo, a bad haircut. So traumatic 🙄

• Good take...

• Still better than being bald

• This comment is deeper than people realize my man. My heart goes out to bald folks cursing my privilege right now.

• That's true man

• Haha

• I agree! Not sure why you're getting grief for this.

• Somehow it got featured, lol. So I guess the editors agree.