Why do guys like knee high socks so much?

It seems like most of the guys really like knee high socks. But why is that? Here are some examples:
girl with knee high socks
girl with knee high socks
why do guys like knee high socks
why do guys like knee high socks

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• The Zettai Ryouiki fetish is what it's called, and it's because it accentuates the thighs.

3|2
    1|1
  • They are not knee socks. Those are over the knee socks.

They are hot for the same reason stockings are hot, though they do seem a little 'younger' where stockings is more a mature woman look. But I wouldn't say this is a 'schoolgirl' thing.

They visually slim the lower leg relative to the thigh, which is hot. They also cover up the feet and legs while leaving the ass and genitals exposed. You can have sex with them on.

4|5
    2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• well i didn't know guys thought much of them. i myself wear them a lot like this just before sleep=]
    i'm not a huge fan of them in public unless I'm playing sport and have to wear them.
    knee high socks for sleeping during winter

1|2
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 52

• Yeah it seems to work some of the same visual trickery as high heels, lengthening/slimming the legs. Also, there are some particular materials that some people find to be a huge turn on for how they feel against their skin, and, as was noted, they can be worn during sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about you, but they make my thighs look bangin'.

2|0
    0|0
  • The accent the shape of the lower leg. They give the appearance of youthfulness - since schoolgirls wear knee socks.

1|1
    0|0
  • We like them because they are worn with short skirts and shows lots of leg. And what guy doesn't love a woman in a short skirt/dress! I actually prefer the high boots but the over the knee socks work too.

0|0
    0|0
  • They highlight your legs, revealing but not too much, so plenty of room for imagination and anticipation. If you have nice legs they're hot.
    More or less the same as lingerie being hot If you have a nice body.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me, there's Nothing hotter a Woman can wear. It compliments the legs nicely whilst still Looking stunning… so if a Girl wants a key to my heart, its knee-High Socks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't explain it, it just is. For some reason it's hot/sexy. Same with the gloves that are like that, that go up to the elbow, it's just hot for some reason?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like socks, or anything else that covers well-conformed female legs.
    I want to admire the shape of her calves and watch them flex as she walks.
    Socks hide what I want to see.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice legs, never really questioned why they are hot, maybe because it accentuates the thighs, maybe because you can have sex with them on, maybe because they are fun to take off...

1|0
    0|0
  • They draw attention to the thighs, which draw attention to the pussy.

PUSSY! Everything that men like in women's fashion ultimately goes to the pussy. Never forget that.

0|1
    4|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• because society fetishizes young girls, and thigh highs are associated with schoolgirls. welcome to our world, where men see no issue with getting off to things specifically associated with little girls.

5|0
    1|1
    • Do little girls wear overknee socks? Never seen one do. And either way, it's not "society" that "fetishizes" these kinds of socks (blowing things WAY out of proportion), but it's natural for men to be attracted to women with (although not only this) nice looking legs, and these socks almost highlight the best looking (in some girls) part of the leg. I know women wouldn't understand a man's natural urge for a woman, but sexual desires have been around long before societies have, so stop being a feminazi and accept that men are usually attracted to finely-shaped women. There's no oppression; we were never 'taught' to like women with toned legs or large breasts...

• 💯💯fr sis it’s sad asf

• The 1920's women were wearing stocking. They were also wore by school girls in the 1950's but they were in high school as it was normal for a young girl to dress like her mother in those days.

• Because it makes my legs look slimmer. I have pretty thick legs so anything that could make my legs look longer and slimmer is welcomed.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just realized it was supposed to be from a guy's perspective. I guess guys like slim and long legs too?

• They are sexy that's why, but you have to have the right shape for those

1|1
    0|0
  • I like knee high or over the knee socks.
    But definitely prefer opaque tights over any socks. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • For the love of...

Can’t someone just like something without a detailed synopsis about it anymore?

0|0
    0|0
  • For the same reason they like long, knee-length boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • They give the illusion of longer slimmer legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they're a good fantasy in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Zettai Ryouiki ❤❤❤