Why do guys like knee high socks so much?

It seems like most of the guys really like knee high socks. But why is that? Here are some examples:
girl with knee high socks
girl with knee high socks
why do guys like knee high socks
why do guys like knee high socks

1854

Most Helpful Guys

• The Zettai Ryouiki fetish is what it's called, and it's because it accentuates the thighs.

• They are not knee socks. Those are over the knee socks.

They are hot for the same reason stockings are hot, though they do seem a little 'younger' where stockings is more a mature woman look. But I wouldn't say this is a 'schoolgirl' thing.

They visually slim the lower leg relative to the thigh, which is hot. They also cover up the feet and legs while leaving the ass and genitals exposed. You can have sex with them on.

Most Helpful Girl

• well i didn't know guys thought much of them. i myself wear them a lot like this just before sleep=]
    i'm not a huge fan of them in public unless I'm playing sport and have to wear them.
    knee high socks for sleeping during winter