What is your preferred hair length on women?

Men: What is your preferred hair length on women? Women: What is your preferred hair length for yourself?

1) Miley Cyrus short hair length
miley cyrus short hair
miley cyrus short hair
2) Short Bob
short bob hair style
short bob hair style
3) Past shoulder length
shoulder length hair
shoulder length hair
4) Mid back
mid back hair length
mid back hair length
5) Loooong
lomh hair length
lomh hair length
  • Miley Cyrus Short
    Vote A
  • Short Bob
    Vote B
  • Past shoulder Length
    Vote C
  • Mid Back
    Vote D
  • Loooong
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Mid-back and Looonnng of the ones you gave me.

But JESUS MILEY CYRUS? Not gonna lie, that's basically the worst example of short.

If any girl has the face for this, short hair is so freaking sexy. It emphasizes the face and neckline. Gah!

Why not "Natalie Portman" short or "Winona Ryder" short? Yes please:

natalie portman short hair stylewinona ryder short hair style

7|1
    0|1
  • picked "E" as top choice, a women's hair says a lot about her A & B I wouldn't even ask out

explanations based on hair lengths:

"E" is perfect, very feminine
    "D" is very good , still very feminine
    "C" is attractive
    "B" is a turn off, unattractive, most of the times when girl mention shoulder and hair length its cut off right at the shoulder or above an that's to short all femininity seems lost.
    "A" is offensive it screams masculine

5|5
    10|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I think mid back looks the best, though the others are definitely attractive (maybe not the first one lol). My hair is a little shorter than mid back now, but I'm trying to get it loooooong.

2|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. Some girls look amazing with short/shorter hair, other girls look amazing with long hair.
    But for myself, I like having long hair. It reaches my lower back at the moment.

3|2
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• I hope all girls take notice to the the amount of guys AND girls that think A/B are attractive. Don't let Miley Cyrus trick you into getting a horrible haircut!

1|1
    5|0
    • Show All
    • Why don't you follow me back catie! :P

• I dont know the purpose of following people lol but there ya go i just did! :)

• Mid back and "loooong" seem like the same length to me.

Mid back and longer is my preference. Past shoulder is nice, but I am really not attracted to bob/pixie hairstyles at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mid back is my favorite. It's long enough to look feminine and is fun to play with. Easy to create all kinds of styles.
    Loooong is very feminine but it's just too much. Hard to control when playing. And don't forget how hard it must be for the girl to take care of all that hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loooooong and mid-back are definitely the sexiest. There's more to touch and it makes me feel more affectionate towards the woman I love. The others are attractive, but not really seductive for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything C or longer is preferred but I voted for E. I like girls hair really long. Not that girls with hair like b or a can't be attractive to me, it is just a lot harder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care as long as it looks good. My only issues is if she's bald or has inch-long hair. That's usually unattractive to me.

Unless it's Rose Namajunas or Karen Gillan.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the face shape.. Some girls look good with long hair and others look good with short hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Preferably C or D, but B is good as well. Definitely not A (especially if Miley Cyrus is modeling it) and E is simply way too long!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love all lengths but I choose "Loooong" in the poll, I also really like girls with short hair.

I'm definitely not picky about hair length.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short bob can be cute but the girl has to be hot to pull it off. In general, the longer the better for me, so I voted E. Honestly though, hair length itself is just one facet, I’ve seen attractive girls with all lengths, it’s jsut that, for me, when I see the same girl but with longer hair, I think she looks better with it longer. Styling and hair health definitely matter though. Ex like if it’s nornally straight curl it or vice versa. Changing it up can really strike the eye and make it look more appealing just because it’s different, so try different styles as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long hair tbh. at least mid back long. But there are certain girls who can pull off other hair lengths quite well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long enough to reach her upper back/mid back is gorgeous. A good, long hairstyle instantly makes almost any woman more attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • for me its not so much the hair length only, actually its the female that's owns it and how she works it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hermione's hair is perfect.

I mean it's good for a filthy little mudblood. She's still hot though.

2|0
    0|0
  • I really dont like short hair. B can look ok.

But i really prefer shoulder length and beyond, its very pretty and i find it very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Holly sh…
    Long hair, absolutely. I know it's a pain to take care of them, trust me, my last girlfriend had them, but god damn it…

0|0
    6|0
  • Short bob is ok but the longer the better in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Any man who says short hair makes girls look masculine. . .

What is your preferred hair length on women?

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1540434407026.jpg

What is your preferred hair length on women?What is your preferred hair length on women?

Is probably gay for long-haired dudes, as well. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair length on girls is probably the only thing I'm a bit old-fashioned about. I like long hair..

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything from 3,4,5. Sorry short haired ladies 😅🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• Depends on the girl and her face. Everyone's attractiveness according to their length and cut is different because of ones facial structure and features.

3|0
    0|1
  • My hair is about an inch shy of Loooong but I'm only 5'2" so it's all relative. It can be hard to style it sometimes but I love my hair and I get a lot of compliments on it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like having long hair, just because I can't style my hair without burning myself or messing it up. I used to have a long bob, which looked great when styled, but it would curve outward at the ends when not styled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the hair. Some women have stringy greasy hair. I prefer that styled short. If the hair has a great sheen to it and healthy I prefer long.
    I prefer natural colors.
    And I HATE fake blonde of any kind. Keep it short. It shows damage easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely adored my short pixie cut! It made me feel so strong and I did not attract only assholes anymore, but just the guys who were really interested in me. It is too bad it needs to be taken care of too often because hair grows too fast, otherwise I would keep it forever! For the moment I have a long bob, which I also love, but I feel like a sexual toy to the guys... ummm... yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. For straight/wavy hair I would say the longer the better, but for curly hair I think a short bob or a little past shoulder length is super cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything beyond C is a lot of maintenance. My hair is approaching mid back length and it looks good though.

0|1
    0|0
  • My hair is always either D or E :) It suits me best, but short hair is awesome on some women.

1|1
    0|0
  • for myself... the longer the better. I think there is such a thing as too long though :) I wouldn't want it under me when I sit down

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair length
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked D. I think E is excessive and if mine were that long it would never dry, it's too thick.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am currently rocking a "short bob" because my style doesn't know what the word TRIM means. I want a past shoulder length though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is almost mid back. It grows so slow. My mom made me cut it to just below my ears junior year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long looks good on me. Sometimes i want to get them in a bob, but then i think of how much i struggled to have it this long 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is between D and E and it's a lot to keep up with but I like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long is hot but it gets to a point where it's too long

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair usually
    Very few girls can pull off the miley cyrus length

0|1
    0|0
  • Mid-back or long.

0|0
    0|0