What is your preferred hair length on women?

Men: What is your preferred hair length on women? Women: What is your preferred hair length for yourself?

1) Miley Cyrus short hair length
miley cyrus short hair
miley cyrus short hair
2) Short Bob
short bob hair style
short bob hair style
3) Past shoulder length
shoulder length hair
shoulder length hair
4) Mid back
mid back hair length
mid back hair length
5) Loooong
lomh hair length
lomh hair length
  • Miley Cyrus Short
  • Short Bob
  • Past shoulder Length
    Vote C
  • Mid Back
    Vote D
  • Loooong
    Vote E

2541

Most Helpful Guys

• Mid-back and Looonnng of the ones you gave me.

But JESUS MILEY CYRUS? Not gonna lie, that's basically the worst example of short.

If any girl has the face for this, short hair is so freaking sexy. It emphasizes the face and neckline. Gah!

Why not "Natalie Portman" short or "Winona Ryder" short? Yes please:

natalie portman short hair stylewinona ryder short hair style

• picked "E" as top choice, a women's hair says a lot about her A & B I wouldn't even ask out

explanations based on hair lengths:

"E" is perfect, very feminine
    "D" is very good , still very feminine
    "C" is attractive
    "B" is a turn off, unattractive, most of the times when girl mention shoulder and hair length its cut off right at the shoulder or above an that's to short all femininity seems lost.
    "A" is offensive it screams masculine

Most Helpful Girls

• I think mid back looks the best, though the others are definitely attractive (maybe not the first one lol). My hair is a little shorter than mid back now, but I'm trying to get it loooooong.

• It depends on the girl. Some girls look amazing with short/shorter hair, other girls look amazing with long hair.
    But for myself, I like having long hair. It reaches my lower back at the moment.