Hot or Trashy: Not wearing underwear with skirts?

Is it hot or trashy if your girlfriend told you she wasn't wearing any underwear with her skirt/you started fooling around and realized she had none on? Does it make a difference if it's a long skirt or short skirt?

I'm really comfortable going commando in maxi (long) skirts because it feels like I'm wearing nothing, but I don't know what my guy would think if he realized I was going commando lol.
  • Hot
  • Trashy
What if I were to do this at his house, and it was just us home? (and we weren't going out in public)

1926

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're doing it for the two of you, on a special night, I'd say it's hot. If you do it all the time, no matter who you're with, I'd say it's a bit trashy, and maybe a little unhygienic.

If you do it with a long skirt I'd say with your partner, it's kinda hot. Same with a short skirt, but be sure it's not too windy. Short skirt + commando = trashy, kinda for everywhere.

Your guy might find it hot if you got into a private place and revealed that you'd been going commando. I know I would, if my gf did that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I love how the majority of girls voted "trashy" and the majority of males voted "hot". Personally speaking, I wouldn't do it because it's not sanitary. If you really want to do it though, pick a maxi skirt/dress instead of a mini skirt/dress.