Girls/Guys: Does this dress show too much cleavage?

Hi, everyone. I hope you're all doing well.

So I bought this really cute dress from Forever21. I was scanning their website and when I saw it, I immediately knew I had to have it. It was only twenty-five dollars.

Naturally, the model looked stunning in it. However, I didn't take into consideration that the model and I have very different body types. She was a smaller chested gal, where as I am on the larger scale.

I already bought the dress and I'd hate to return it, because it's super cute, but I don't know if I will get much use out of it. I know I definitely wouldn't wear this to a five-year old's birthday party. I feel like it's way too much.

If you could share your thoughts on the dress' appropriateness and what occasions would be ideal for it, I would really appreciate it. Also, please let me know whether or not I could pull this off bra-less! I am willing to invest in a special functioning bra if not. Thank you.

Here are some pics of me in it:

https://imgur.com/Al7QHfU

https://imgur.com/dioZ41Q

1642

Most Helpful Girl

• It's too much flesh or negative space, you need something like a peek-a-boo bra or a necklace. I would personally go with a statement necklace, but a long silver or gold chain would look nice too. I'm not good at choosing places to wear things :D