I can't see a surgery in nr. 1 and nr is good.
2. has maybe had eyelid surgery as japanese girls start doing it often in...
3. is fuckin scary, I think she even was on TV and is russian maybe? I don't know but its too much
oh gosh no:P I actually read all the articles of that girl who is trying to become an actual Barbie doll, its psychotic! I don't know how her body hasn't failed her yet. she only drinks water and she said she soon hopes that her body can nourish itself on only sunlight:P that's crayycrayyy.
1. It's the woman I like first and then everything else
2. If she looks naturally that way or with make up it's a better scene
3. Surgery is not a very appealing thing
4. But if I've liked the girl I'd prefer forgetting about the surgery though I fear how she'd feel when age catches up but surgery doesn't
5. Yes I'd very much date a girl who looked that way :-)
That's concerning. A girl doesn't need to be "cake faced" to look beautiful, it's a terrible misconception and to most guys, including myself, it comes across as insecure. You should be comfortable in you body. That being said though, on occasion it's fine as long as it's not over done.
Would I date her? If I truly had feelings for her, ofcourse. That being said, I would try to convince her that so much make up and what not is unnecessary.
Knee-jerk reaction says that no, probably not. Not seriously anyway, especially if they had surgery or anything like that to make them look like a doll. If it's natural then it shouldn't be a problem for me. With regards to the photos, I think the first one looks good but the last 2 are kinda turning me off.
Girl #1 looks natural. Very pretty. I can try a blind date with her.
Girl #2 and #3 are creepy in my opinion.
Unfortunately, I'm one of these girls who have a natural dolly look. Actually, the last one doesn't have the dolly look, it's purely make-up that makes her look like that.
I know that most guys do not like this type of look. I wish I looked more womanly. Most of the time, people think I'm a child.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.