GUYS: Do you like girls who have a "doll"' beauty?

By doll beauty I mean a girl who have very fair skin, big eyes and eyelashes, long hair, delicate facial expressions and a slim body (not too much curves).

I have a put a picture of an Asian girl but it's just to illustrates :)
  • Yes
  • No

1243

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes but generally that isn't what I go for. I like women who look like Meghan McCain many years back, girls like This

Most Helpful Girls

• I wish I looked like that. So much confidence in daily tasks.

• Lol, she is the makeup guru called pony syndrome, and her bare face will make u wish u don’t look like her

• I looked her up, I guess she got plastic surgery so I'll never know. 💔 cause she still looks nice barefaced

• Hm I don't know if she has plastic surgery 😂

• I've been called doll face several times despite being completely natural but I'm not fair skinned nor is my body flat (I'm athletic thick in the right places).

As far as I know you're considered attractive because the facial features of the doll face are considered very feminine and femininity attracts guys.

However, if it's not natural (by make up or surgery), it will have the opposite effect because guys are generally repulsed by cake faces and fake things.