GAGers... that one is a hard one... who looks hotter Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

title says it all!!! who looks hotter among those two ladies who both have fake butts?
stealherstyle.net/.../...lea-beatdown-outfit-2.jpg
i.huffpost.com/.../o-NICKI-MINAJ-570.jpg

1828

Most Helpful Girl

• Iggy's ass is fake? :o
    Why wasn't I informed of this? lol

I think they're both ugly as shit haha I never got how either of them were known as "sexy". Iggy looks like White Chicks, her face looks like a bunch of surgeries gone wrong. Nicki, the same, her face before was hideous, but now she just looks even weirder. Her body looks like a bunch of surgeries gone wrong. I'm not saying plastic surgery makes people ugly, but they both need better surgeons lol

As for fake asses, I guess Iggy. She didn't go overboard like Nicki.
    But I wouldn't really touch either of them, and I like girls. But not those types of girls haha :P

• hahahaha both are fake lol

• @Annymous8 yes I was shocked too! lol I thought it was real. But in one of her pics I did think it looked odd. There was one where she wore like beige shorts I think, they were skin tight. And I thought her butt looked very weird in that pic. But I was like no booty is perfect lol
      and @zombiebabe we were all fooled! :o

• Don't worry its cool!