Women with shaved heads?

Lately I am seeing load of women shave their heads in the name of fashion. Guys do you find this attractive? Where did this trend come from?

www3.pictures.zimbio.com/.../...s+D-4euZct7HNl.jpg

www3.pictures.zimbio.com/.../...s+D-4euZct7HNl.jpg
Updates:
Sorry the second pic should have been->

www.google.ie/search

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I find it kind of ugly, I prefer long hair, and I would never date a woman with a shaved head, unless she had a really good reason for it, ie. Supporting a friend with cancer

0|0
    0|0
    • Same I think it is fine if you are supporting some or donating to charity, but other than that I dont like it x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I don't like women with ALL their head shaved. I prefer when they just shave on side, which I find really sexy, something like this.

www.ihd-wallpapers.com/.../Natalie_dormer-2.jpg

0|1
    0|1
    • Show All
    • I also don't know exactly why it's attractive, but it is. Maybe because it gives her more of a rebel, bad girl look xD

• haha now I get ya!

• Shaved look is awful. The partial-shaved comb-over look is arguably even worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Amber can spank me any day with that shaved head of hers :p
    www.worldofpctures.com/.../Amber-Rose-255x300.jpg

0|0
    0|1
  • That just makes women look like they have cancer and are going through chemo.

And I dare say, aside from gaining a few hundred pounds, it's probably the best way out there for a woman to utterly kill her attractiveness.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would only find this attractive as a novelty. I wouldn't like having my girl always look like this. Like a pixie cut as well. A woman looks best with long, silky, feminine hair. Everything else is a gimmick.

0|0
    0|0
    • That girl in the pic is completely unattractive to me though.

• Natalie Portman can pull it off but still, she looks 1000x better with hair.

• Agree, Natalie Portman is a complete stunner! Much better with hair x

• Women with super short hair can look pretty sexy if it's done right, and it matches her complexion. A shaved head may give me the assumption that she's going though cancer treatment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly unattractive.
    I enjoy a girls color and style

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look very unattractive on pretty much any girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me only a few woman can pull that look off. I just can't see myself dating any female with a shaved head

0|0
    0|1
  • i think those who shave their heads are usually lesbians

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Amber Rose is the only woman that I find attractive with almost no hair:
    ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/.../...0.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed! The only one I have come across who looks good with it!

• sometimes hair has to be shaved off when died too much. It's soo much easier to start over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wherever that trend comes from, I'm... not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women with shaved heads are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea how they can do this when i cut 1 cm of my hair i burst in tears i can never do this and it's not attractive at all

0|1
    0|0
    • Im the same! Hairdresser once cut to much of my hair and I cried for like a week XD

• hahaha i feel you it's too harsh

Recommended myTakes