Girls, what do u think of crossdressers?

So im an 18 yr old guy, who likes dressing up like a girl. I like wearing dresses, high heels, hosiery, bras, panties... etc. What do girls think of someone like me? Would u ever even consider dating a crossdresser or no? Im straight just very feminine

90

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its totally fine that you wear whatever you feel like wearing... i dated a guy who was actually transgender and would have no problem dating a guy who was a crossdresser... actually its kinda cool and feminine men can look very beautiful.

• Aww thanks :). Ur sweet

• And some guys (like my self) can totally pull off the look while only wearing a bra and panties if viewed from behind. If I had long hair shaved and got boobs I could totally pull it off. I wish I had the courage to go out all dressed up. In the mean while im going to try my best to start wearing panties daily either instead of boxers or underneath my boxers. And im going to keep my toe nails painted at all times. Eventually I hope to over come my feeling of embarrassment and start full on dressing up in public. I want to go in public because I want to come out and try to normalize crossdressing. But only problem is I only have 3 pairs of lace thongs I need more undies. Any suggestions on style, pattern, or color?