Why don't most girls understand Ponytails are attractive?

Pony tails on almost any girl is really attractive. And I don't see why most girls think it's unattractive

114

Most Helpful Girl

• Well because in their opinion a ponytail basically highllights their face more.. with hair in the way... they think it kind of covers up them. It's just how guys think a bigger dick or a lot of muscles will get more girls.. that just isn't the case.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not every person likes what you like. Everyone has his/her own preference. Any it seems like most girls are not happy with how ponytails make their face look. Again, some do. Find the girls that do if those are the girls you want.