Are nike pro spandex good for wearing under skirts and dresses? Do you wear them or another kind of spandex? Why do you wear spandex underneath?

I have some spandex but they quite long where I noticed Nike Pros are much shorter. Are they good for wearing under skirts and dresses and comfy?

I always wear spandex underneath so creepy perverts dont look up my skirt or dress and see anything except spandex. Too many creeps these days that look up skirts and dresses.
Why do you wear spandex underneath?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were a girl and it was cold out I would wear spandex under. But at the same time you are right about guys looking up a girls skirt. But that's the thing men are all dogs and its human nature so trying not to look is like a train wreck that you can't turn away from. So to wear something of that sort is only going to draw men your way. So if your looking for Mr. Right dress respectfully to yourself and think about your goals and you will find yourself getting more out of life.

• Thanks, yeah I would never go without spandex, no guy or even girl is looking up my skirt or dress ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about that, but I feel like its material is too thick to be worn under a skirt. Lines will be apparent, especially with fitted skirts. Why don't you get those shapewears instead? They have skin tones too. :P
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing