Ladies, what are the pros and cons to wearing spandex booty shorts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they are designed right there really aren't many cons. In pic one she's hiding her womanly side hip fat where it meets to short.

That's the careful area and why women buy brands like Lululemon. My running shorts for the summer and workout flare a little toward the bottom, hug my glutes and then dual layer V up on the side do my only wobbly parts are covered.

I've accepted biology psychologically and finally that I can't be nothing but bones or nothing but muscle because women's bodies need some fat.

Not much but some and it is healthily carried on the inner thighs and outer hips. You know, the hip I carry my nephew on.

Pros- side breathing material I do t get hot. Pro in yoga, material slips when I try to do advance crow poses. If I towel off, skin to skin locks in a pose much better. Each pose has a balancing lock and skin to skin does it best.

Cons- I'm not running around all of town in those shorts but when it's hot I'm wearing those kind of shorts and a breathable shirt that covers my modesty without smothering me if I have to cross public roads I get harassed by tourists. They expect you want attention.

Hence the running skirt was created. Running skirt has pleats to hide your ass and hides the front end too. Shorts underneath of course.

I know it sounds silly but I love running pleats and skirts. The short rides up but the skirt protects your thighs gap and everything else, you look cute and I even braid my ponytail now when I run because I feel cute not sexy.

I usually have my dog if im running downtown, people always stop to pet her when we are at lights and no one thinks im looking for attention now that I run in a skirt.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• They dont look good on everyone and if they are not cotton, they don't allow your vaginal area to breathe which can create undesirable odors. Even if i had the right body i still wouldn't wear them for that reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have thick thigh, they tend to ride up and become panties. Q_Q

1|1
    0|0
    • What draws someone to consider buying them in the first place?

• Show All
    • You're fine mate. Sports bra and shorts are the best.

Less material = less weight or distraction from fiddling with your clothing. I use to workout in sweat pants and an oversized T-shits. Fortunately, I found out it's waaaaay easier to workout in clothing that clings to you and don't move as much. You don't have to keep pulling down your shirt or pulling up your pants. You can focus better on your workouts. Now I just wear tank top (sometimes), sports bra and shorts to they gym. Feels so much better.

• I have always wondered if it was just because of how they look on a woman and if that was the only reason she wore them.

• I've never used them. But I guess they might be really tight and they probably get sticky when you're sweating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes they can be super uncomfortable and depending on the brand they can squeeze to tight in the wrong places

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know they're just stretchy shorts, they might ride up some

0|1
    0|0
  • They're good for working out in

0|1
    0|0
  • They ride up on Me, I'd never wear them in public.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never wear them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Just no.

1|1
    1|0
  • Pros: looks good, comfortable
    Cons: weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes your crotch sweat and stink.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lady parts can't breath. Kills your thighs. Way to tight for my comfort.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes