Are booty shorts appropriate for outside wear? the ones that are very short?

1321

Most Helpful Guy

• whats your motivation for wanting to know? there's your answer.

• I dont plan on wearing them, i just see other women walking around with their ass out. So there you go if u was trying to be smart

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely inappropriate.. Unless you're standing on a street corner trying to attract customers...

• I agree, I find that a lot of females this summer are walking around in shorts that are way to small and short. Like wtf

• While I do admire nice female bodies, it doesn't mean I'd like to see nearly naked chicks walking around on the streets.. And I'd be pretty pissed if I had a daughter & she thought it was acceptable to dress that way, because that's what she saw around my neighborhood.

• Haha, short and to the point!