Arched or straight eyebrows? What looks better in your opinion?

Arched eyebrows:
arched eyebrows
arched eyebrows
Straight eyebrows:straight eyebrows
straight eyebrows
  • Arched eyebrows
  • Straight eyebrows

2613

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, that really comes down to preference.

Arched eyebrows come off as "hotter" and more sexual to me, and straight eyebrows come off as more natural and less overtly sexual.

So I think what a guy might like better would be highly dependent upon his taste in women.

• hmm.. my eyebrows are naturally arched, but I'm thinking about making them straighter. I don't think they look hotter, in my opinion she looks rather angry in other pics because of the arch.. (and so do I)

• Haha, she does look a touch angrier... or is that a passionate fire trying to set ablaze all men who look her way ;)

Give straight eyebrows a spin and see if you like it, anyone else's opinion be damned. You can always let it grow back to what's natural for you. Heck, I shaved my arms once just to see if I'd like it better without the hair (not doing that again, lol).

• yeah... the thing is eyebrow hair don't grow as fast as arm hair and you have to grow it out first.. otherwise you'll just have an extremely thin straight eyebrow xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I like straight one. To be honest whichever is less touched and natural on you, is the best for you. If you have naturally arched one, great. If you have naturally straight one, that is great too. More natural, more better.

• mine are naturally arched, but I think I look angrier because of the arch.. so I was thinking of growing/plucking them straighter, but I'm scared I might look funny since I'm so used to the arched eyebrows.

• I don't smile.. I don't want wrinkle :P jk

• Thanks for Mh!