Is this outfit too revealing for a date?

Is a concert at the beach at night.

1828

Most Helpful Girl

• Just dress up whatever makes you feel comfortable! It's your body, your choice, and if the guy thinks it's "too revealing", then he's a jerk.

What Guys Said 28

• The fact your asking makes me think that you put it on and weren't sure because you didn't feel comfortable. No matter what people say here, wouldn't you rather just wear something that your not thinking about it all night?

I personally wouldn't mind if we've been dating for long enough that I didn't think it was supposed to impress me or something.

• I don't think those heels will do well on the beach. You'll be falling all over the place. Just wear sandals.

• Of course I will wear sandals, i was just wearing heels at that moment haha

• It's not too revealing, although throwing on a leather coat (unless it's hot) over the shoulders (like not wearing the sleeves) would class it up a lot.

• I know ): but is almost 30 degrees here

• * ):

• concert at the beach? i don't think it's too revealing but i feel like it's just sort of too much for a concert.

• The top just a little bit, but it's not exaggerated so it would be fine but i'm sure you can find a better looking outfit anyway. ;)

• which Philips tv is that? it's not revealing especially for beach.

• Not at all. It's just showing your shoulders and some leg.

• dude where tf are you going? night club seems fine. too flashy for a quiet dinner date.

• Yes, I think it's a little revealing. Especially for the kind of date you're going on.

• I don't think it's too revealing but I also don't really like the look of it

• This is good if you are comfortable. It is not the dress, but the person wearing it matters.

• It's fine... but a slight tan wouldn't hurt

• No thank you, I like my skin as it is.

• Ya you look like a hoe.

• You obviously don't know the concept of how.

• Ok you right hoe is to strong of a word. But you are showing to much skin.

• Ok :)

• That's your problem

• Too revealing? Not at all... that looks great...

• its fine

• No it's fine

• if you want him to look at your eys then yes

• IS your belly button pierced

• Yaaaaaaa

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 17

• Beach concert as your feet will be in the sand? Then yes, those shoes don't go with the event and it will hard to walk around nor the skirt (because u will not be able to move freely in the beach). The top style is okay, maybe change it to a little colorful because is a beach concert lol (my opinion, u don't have to if u don't want to.) But u will need some accessories, specially a necklace so your neck is not bare, bracelets could be a plus

• It depends on what kind of date your going on. If it's dinner? Yes. If it's a club, no. Don't dress like that 4 a guy. I think it looks fine I just don't think your stomach should be showing. But hey, it's your body so do what you want.

• Then no. It's not revealing. Maybe minus the heels tho? Lol might b hard to walk

• True :) I am planning to wear sandals but I was wearing heels at the time of the photo

• I don't think it's too revealing but heels won't be fun for a concert on the beach

• Surely those shoes will be a bitch to walk in on sand? But otherwise you look lovely. I'd save that look for a dinner date or something.

• I feel like the top and the skirt just don't go together. It makes your body look weird. If you're going to wear the top then pair it with a high waisted pants.

cdn1.thehunt.com/.../...830cb43126d6cdd985e81.jpeg

If you're going to wear the skirt than choose a different top.

www.outfittrends.com/.../...ni-skirt-for-women.jpg

www.justthedesign.com/.../...t-Skirt-Outfits-6.jpg

• I don t like the top with the skirt
    but if your question is solely on how revealing it is, it s just fine

• no but i would ditch the shoes and skirt and do jeans and sandals, you don't want to be in heels at the beach

• I like it! If its on the beach then its not at all revealingg

• yeah it's a bit trashy tbh

• I don't think so.

• no it's cute :)

• Yes, it is. 😅

• not a fan of the top

• sexy and hot

• Its completely fine

• No it's not revealing at all

• I'll have to say yes. That is too revealing.

• Also, your skin is good as it is. You don't need tanning or anything of such sorts.