Whats a good hair style for someone who has a nw2 hairline with slightly thinning bangs? Am I going through mpb?

To put into reference the one pic (2nd one) is my sophmore year of HS and As I went through college i wore the spiked up bangs and kept the rest short as my hairline turned into an M shape. The other pic (first one) is my current hair style. What should I do with my hair and do you think my hairline movement from 16 to 23 is normal or regressing to quickly. Gene wise my dad has the same hairline as me at 60 and my brother has is hardly holding on at 32 and my grandfather on my dad's side had good hair while my grandfather on my mom's side went bald by 40.Whats a good hair style for someone who has a nw2 hairline with slightly thinning bangs? Am I going through mpb?

01

Most Helpful Guy