What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?

The girl is transgender and her boyfriend's height is 6'2. They been going out for 2 years and are from France.
What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?
What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?Her boyfriend is also extremely wealthy. Here are a couple screenshots of their home
What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?
And yes she is transgender.

2325

Most Helpful Girl

• good for them. I'm glad he isn't transphobic. everyone deserves to be happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do girls get jealous when a transgender looks better than them? lol 'cause this "girl" looks better than most women xD

• you had to get jackassy about didn't you? lol

• @cross98 saltyyyyyyyyyyy MAN! We're just better at everything huh?

• So like, can someone actually explain to me how it works?
      Like does she actually have a vagina or what?
      I'm not transphobic I just legitimately want to know I'm just curious the details/science behind how this works.
      I mean, you don't see cats transitioning every other day, it should be physically and scientifically impossible right?
      How the fuck does it work?
      How do females get a penis to become a male? Now that HAS to be impossible right?
      Someone please explain.