What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?

The girl is transgender and her boyfriend's height is 6'2. They been going out for 2 years and are from France.
What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?
What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?Her boyfriend is also extremely wealthy. Here are a couple screenshots of their home
What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?
And yes she is transgender.

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• good for them. I'm glad he isn't transphobic. everyone deserves to be happy.

3|6
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do girls get jealous when a transgender looks better than them? lol 'cause this "girl" looks better than most women xD

2|6
    3|3
    • you had to get jackassy about didn't you? lol

• Show All
    • @cross98 saltyyyyyyyyyyy MAN! We're just better at everything huh?

• So like, can someone actually explain to me how it works?
      Like does she actually have a vagina or what?
      I'm not transphobic I just legitimately want to know I'm just curious the details/science behind how this works.
      I mean, you don't see cats transitioning every other day, it should be physically and scientifically impossible right?
      How the fuck does it work?
      How do females get a penis to become a male? Now that HAS to be impossible right?
      Someone please explain.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• I can't wait to transition into a guy... I WANNA DO IT RIGHT NOW. And i need a boyfriend ;( *humph*

PS Thanks @JakeLukas for sticking up for us trans men and women. Your such a kind kid and i wish more people were as accepting as you.
    My family doesn't use the right pronouns so i'm just a depressed potato who doesn't know if i should like a guy or be jealous of them XD

Oh and by the way listen and watch the song clip "The village by wrabel" then you'll understand my situation :)

0|1
    0|0
  • if you had showed me this picture and said "guess the trans" id have guessed the goofy looking guy.

3|4
    0|0
  • It takes a special kind of bravery to take the road less travelled and come out the biggest winner of them all. Wow, she's just breathtakingly beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow, most mtf Transgender women would give an arm to look that way

1|2
    0|0
  • It's great. We trans women can't always find acceptance.

0|2
    0|0
  • You sure the guy isn't the transgender. XD

5|2
    0|0
  • The girl looks pretty, the guy.. not so much.

3|2
    0|0
  • I don’t know who they are and I don’t care.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's absolutely stunning!

0|2
    0|0
  • She's really really pretty

0|3
    0|0
  • She's very pretty and they look good together :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't rate couples, but they're both attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should I rate them at all?

1|1
    0|0
  • They look cute together (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey that's Elle Bradford

0|0
    0|0
  • Awe they're adorable☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is beautiful!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not surprising... He’d probably love “her” even more if she had a her dick intact.

1|0
    0|2
    • What's wrong with that. Some would say it's the best of both worlds

• Don't dis something if you haven't tried it for yourself

• You’re gay.

• NO WAY THE GIRL IS TRANSGENDER!!

0|0
    0|0
  • they look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • They look cute together. I actually like seeing happy couples ^_^

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• There is no way that the female in the pix is a tranny. The bone and muscle structure and fat distribution are 100 per cent female, as is the facial bone structure.
    As for a relationships with a tranny. . . no.
    A tranny is a drag queen by any other other. Sharing a bed with a tranny makes a man a homosexual, because he will have his penis up the arse of another male.

1|0
    4|3
    • Transgendered isn't tranny tranny is what would be CD/TV. TG is when someone isn't the body born in but also many have the body of the person they feel as but genitals are wrong!
      But you being a "Red hot" bloodied male (more like an ole uneducated knuckle dragger) would rant on about "sticking it up a Bird's Arse with impunity" yet anyone else enjoying themselves is beneath your contempt. But i think you need to get yourself educated in facts! Plus how do you know she isn't post OP? Funny thing is know of a TG girl that no one would think TG gets more interest from guys that her friends do yet even when so called red hot bloodied males know they still want to get there Winkies into her knickers!

• Show All
    • Tranny, tranny, tranny, Mr Snowflake.
      A man who has sex with another man is, by definition, a homosexual.
      Trannies have XY chromosomes, which means that they are male, regardless of how a surgeon may have mutilated them.
      Denying reality and playing SJW word games will not change reality.
      You should read 1984. Pay attention to Newspeak, to learn what the left’s word games are really about.
      Also, before you were born, trans-sexuals created the term tranny to refer to themselves.

• Chromosomes don't actually influence gender.
      The only trans people I take seriously are those who are not SJWs.
      It's you who is denying reality.
      I've read 1984. It's a good book. You obviously didn't understand it.
      No, transsexuals adopted the term tranny, like gays adopted the word queer, both of which were created as insults.

• The girl is very believable. Would've fooled me if I passed her in the street. Even the face looks believable.

0|0
    0|2
    • What do you mean she would have fooled you? How is she "believable"? Are you trying to say she's not a girl or something?

• Show All
    • Can you please not bring my age into this? Being 14 doesn't make me any less informed than you. Actually, I know way more about topic this than you do.
      And no. Surgery and hormones can not change a girl into a guy or vice versa. A trans girl is already a girl - she's just changing her body to reflect who she is on the inside.
      Also, what songs? I don't think I've ever listened to any songs about being trans. What? And I don't debate with my friends about it. We know it's real. We don't need to talk about it. We really don't care enough about it to debate about it, and they don't know the first thing about medical transition other than "growing a dick".
      You're right, we should be accepting of these people. We should use the pronouns that they want us to use for them (he, she or they. I'm not really on board with all that "fae/faer" or "xe/xyr" stuff) and we should use the names that they have chosen and are comfortable with.

• So again, you are correct. Cutting off your breasts doesn't make you a boy, and removing your penis doesn't make you a girl. You're already a boy/girl inside, and you're just growing into the body you should have been born with.

(Had to put it into two replies because there wasn't enough room in one)

• These questions are weird. Who cares if she is transgender?

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a pretty girl. i wonder if she still has a wiener.

0|0
    0|0
  • they seem happy not sure what difference it makes that she's transgender.
    she's beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • Seriously? Transgender? Lol she/he is beautiful than Hollywood stars 😆

0|0
    0|1
    • Yes. It exists passable transgender people. Good treatment and genetic do wonders.

• 8/10 I would also be with a woman like herself if we clicked

0|0
    0|0
  • She confuses my penis 😕

1|1
    0|0
  • So does she have male equipment?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow science you did great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Such a cute couple ❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for them, people need to be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. She is super hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for them. And very good for the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Awe 10/10, such cuties

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish I was him

0|0
    0|0
  • She is perfect including what in her pants

0|0
    1|0
  • Guy looks like fag

0|0
    0|1
  • She's hot

The conservatives will be jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't have guessed she's transgender.

0|0
    0|0
  • They honestly look like a cute couple.
    But I can't help thinking there must be massive health risks to her and even post op that it's not going to be the same equipment wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of them look transgender, smh at the people saying that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's the girl and who's the guy?

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes