Are girls with thick eyebrows prettier?

Are girls with thick eyebrows prettier?
Are girls with thick eyebrows prettier?
Are girls with thick eyebrows prettier?

1411

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it depends on their face... some people really suit them but for particularly finely boned/featured women they overpower their face and you just can't see anything else but the brows

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Proportionate to the rest of the face. That's why it's just not about the eyebrowse - it's everything together. That's what makes a pretty face.

by the way, make sure whomever you settle down with is pretty - cuz you gotta wake up to that shit every day. A woman with natural beauty WITHOUT any makeup and bullshit, is a complete joy. She's ALWAYS pretty.

They say beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone. Don't shackup with someone you don't think is about the prettiest girl you've ever seen.

And for all the special snowflakes out here, no it's not shallow, and no it's not the only consideration. It's JUST ONE, but it's an IMPORTANT one. And it's important for a girl to know that her guy thinks she's gorgeous even if she's not quite sure.