Do men like women in uniform?

If so which uniform is appealing?

0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• i love the cop uniform! or like a doctors lab coat and stethiscope. some girls are hot in army camo too

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like jobs where the employees have to wear uniforms personally. I dont have to wreck my brain over finding something to wear.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• No. I do not find the uniform appealing on a woman. Just as you would not find a man in high heels appealing, I suppose...

1|0
    0|0
  • I find a woman in full plate armour with spear in hand to be very admirable.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not very!! I like girls who wear leather, a white tank top with jeans, or have a rebel punk look like Doc Martens and holey jeans!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes uniforms look smart if worn correctly much depends on the person wearing though to put it down to a uniform

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , I do. I like the Ninja or Commando dress. In female in like the Nurse in uniform.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes we like women in uniform , *Puts hands out to be handcuffed * <3

1|0
    0|0
  • meh... not really...
    but it depends on the woman... :)

1|0
    0|0
  • not that one... no uniform is better. nurse sure a chef yes in the kitchen yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sort of. It gives me conflicting emotions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. They make a long tour of duty easier.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a maids uniform

1|0
    0|0
  • Maid uniform ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • no i like them in dresses

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah off course..

1|0
    0|0
  • I love military haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if you mean a real uniform or if this is for play. If for play, French Maid, 1950's nurse, Saloon girl (kinda a uniform) would be hot or just play sexy librarian!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cop uniform.

Naughty cop uniform... And she damn well better have some handcuffs on her...

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Naked.

1|1
    0|0
  • Very Sexy and cute and pretty and beautiful and stunning and awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • I love a woman in uniform! And that's exactly what I say to 15 year old schoolgirls! 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, hearts off to all the independent women out there

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah, I would totally dig that uniform in the pic... but I usually lean towards military uniform.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• some have even some fantsy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes