What do I wear if I'm meeting his parents and having a meal with them?

What do I wear if I'm meeting his parents and having a meal with them?What do I wear if I'm meeting his parents and having a meal with them?

3131

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say first one, to be more formal but you dont know. Ask your boyfriend. He will know his parents better than anyone here does.

• Well his favourite colour is red, hence the dress and he likes dresses but he doesn't see anything wrong with a contrast blazer and looking more formal

• Lol, im pretty sure your boyfriend will love you in that dress. However your meeting his parents so you have to consider them. First impressions are everything believe it or not. If i was in this position i wouldn't care what you wear.

• Very true. Thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are OK. Its very formal. How are his parents? Are they formal people or very casual? That must determine how you dress. They have to feel at ease too.