What do you think of Melanie Martinez's baby theme?

A lot of it is all a stage thing part of her "cry baby" character (obviously) but even her real life outfits are always kinda childish and different.
want to know what you think of it :PP
What do you think of Melanie Martinez's baby theme?What do you think of Melanie Martinez's baby theme?

• It's cute and creative
  • It's okay
  • It's weird
    Vote C

143

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like it. It has a lolita-esque style and, since I am closest as I child as I will be right now; I find it cute! She is flat out adorable, and her songs are fantastic. Shame that she has only gotten recognition recently.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it needs to be understood as an artistic endeavor rather than a personal preference for 'child like regression'. Melanie is very talented, I haven't followed her work in detail but her voice is intoxicating.