What do you think of Melanie Martinez's baby theme?

A lot of it is all a stage thing part of her "cry baby" character (obviously) but even her real life outfits are always kinda childish and different.
want to know what you think of it :PP
What do you think of Melanie Martinez's baby theme?
What do you think of Melanie Martinez's baby theme?What do you think of Melanie Martinez's baby theme?

• It's cute and creative
    Vote A
  • It's okay
    Vote B
  • It's weird
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like it. It has a lolita-esque style and, since I am closest as I child as I will be right now; I find it cute! She is flat out adorable, and her songs are fantastic. Shame that she has only gotten recognition recently.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it needs to be understood as an artistic endeavor rather than a personal preference for 'child like regression'. Melanie is very talented, I haven't followed her work in detail but her voice is intoxicating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• It's cute... works for her and it's the gimmick she needs apparently... so good for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • most pop singers need a gimick or a lot of sex apeal. or a bit of both.

• its far from being cute its actually creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • People think it's creepy but actually it goes with the character of her song. Her music is basically a story and she is passionate about her work so that's why she dresses like that. She does not dress like a "baby" all the time fyi

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her so much, her songs are inspiring and her character fits her music. She is a very talented women.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG I love Melanie!
    I think she's very creative, a real artist! Plus she's different from the others but in a good way!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's creepy but I love the songs so I just have to deal with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool that she's super unique but I'd never do that because it's weird as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her songs. Seems to me like she's a Little

0|0
    0|0
  • She's thinking outside of the box

0|1
    0|0
  • it's cute as hell, I love Melanie's concepts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Remind me of Japanese stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure who she is but wtf... that's messed up

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know who this chick is. Is she famous? Like real life famous, not internet famous

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I want to grab her pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • She is nasty

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes