Why do girls wear chokers like they are some enslaved animal? Doesn't this demean them?

Sure it is sexy, however, it is also like marking yourself as being submissive and a slave. It is similar to those neck chains people would put around slaves in ancient Rome. Isn't this demeaning sexually? Don't you want equal treatment as a gender? Or will you do anything to impress a man, even if that means catering to his dominating tendencies.
I suspect it is because girls like being treated like animals.

5543

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a good one...

My boyfriend being 41 thinks this same thing.
    When he sees girls wearing these he thinks they want to get fucked BDSM style and that this is there way of showing men that's what they want from them.
    I think that's a stupid way of thinking and shows ne where the mans mind is at...
    We as women wear them because they look good and are in style at this point in time thats all.

Most Helpful Guy