Why do people say that it's "demeaning" for girls to wear chokers?

Seriously, yeah it's around the neck and that's where a leash "could" attach but bracelets are on the wrists and ankles which is another place restraints "could" be attached but...

... They're not!!!

Seriously it's just a fashion statement people.

#ReadingTooMuchIntoIt

1414

Most Helpful Guy

• Because these days, too many people look for reasons to be offended. That way, they can be angry, point the finger, and feel morally superior. I even heard a Hollywood actress say she was outraged to see any guy put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders because it implied ownership! People are ridiculous, and if their biggest problem in life is what you choose to wear around your neck, it really says something about their priorities.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, no one in real life would ever say this. I don't know where you saw this, but, this is something you'll only ever see from weird internet boys who haven't interacted with a woman in years.
    Same thing as "Makeup is a LIEEEE!"

Smh