Tried to use the same actor, but girls which do you prefer, short hair or long hair on a guy? Could long hair be sexy on men? Thinking to grow hair?

Tried to use the same actor, but girls which do you prefer, short hair or long hair on a guy? Could long hair be sexy on men? Thinking to grow hair?Tried to use the same actor, but girls which do you prefer, short hair or long hair on a guy? Could long hair be sexy on men? Thinking to grow hair?Tried to use the same actor, but girls which do you prefer, short hair or long hair on a guy? Could long hair be sexy on men? Thinking to grow hair?
  • No, short hair is sexy and not long hair
  • Yes, long hair is sexier
  • They both are sexy
    Vote C

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Both have their appeal. I've always been a sucker for long hair though, probably because I love fantasy books. My current SO has hair almost as long as mine. But yeah, as long as you look after it both can be great.

But as someone with long hair who also has a long hair partner, keep in mind that long hair is a lot of work. Lots of time brushing and shampooing. Constantly fiddling with it through the day as it likes to get into everything. Finding hair in all sorts of interesting places at home. Don't get me wrong. I love my hair and I love my SO's hair... but it can be a pain in the ass

• I see, ok thanks that's a good explanation😁 thanks πŸ‘πŸΌ

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like long hair. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.