What even does it mean that people say I have "pretty feet"?

Like what even makes a foot pretty? It doesn't really make sense to me because feet are feet. And my feet are rather pale and I can see a bunch of my blue veins which I would think would make them ugly. So what does that even mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people like girls' feet, including me.

And pale skin with visible veins is amazingly beautiful, whether on feet or otherwise.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shape, size, toe length lol if it's proportional and looks clean and maybe nails are painted it can be considered cute or nice

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I've just started accepting my foot fetish, for a guy to bring it up means he trusts you a lot as it is rather embarrassing,, personally I like pale skinny feet with painted nails ­čÖł­čśŹ

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that people who say this to you have a foot fetish and want to worship your feet

0|0
    0|0
  • those people must have either feet fetish or either your feets are really clean and attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • means are gorgeous baby maybe they have a foot fetish maybe they want to suck on your toes

0|0
    0|0
  • How many people see your feet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Having pretty feet is having aesthetic pleasing feet. They're well-manicured, they don't look dirty or sweaty, and they are somewhat small. Your toes look together and thin, making them look very feminine. Anyway having pretty feet is a complement, take it as so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a compliment

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes