What are your opinion on high heels?

What are your opinion on high heels?

What are your opinion on high heels?
What are your opinion on high heels?

I really love shoes and especially high heels, I have a lot of them as they make me feel more cofindent and can look very good with a certain outfit. Also I'm very short soo they make my legs look long. Soo my question is what do you think about high heels? Are they sexy? Do they make women look more cofindent? Oh and I really want to buy these shoes as they are not only block heels which I love but also look really comfortable, soo what do you think about them?

718

Most Helpful Guy

• I like 'em, but I wish girls would stop wearing them if they're hurting their feet. I hear lots of horror stories about it. lol. but they do look amazing <3

• Yea you're right as good as they look they're not very good for your feet. But I don't think it hurts my feet, depend on the heels but those that I have are actually really comfortable. Thanks for your answer! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I do not like the style you have shown.
    Anyway like countless millions of other women, it's very much a love/hate relationship with them, as I absolutely love and adore wearing heels, but very sadly and unfortunately my poor old feet have very different views.