What are your opinion on high heels?

I really love shoes and especially high heels, I have a lot of them as they make me feel more cofindent and can look very good with a certain outfit. Also I'm very short soo they make my legs look long. Soo my question is what do you think about high heels? Are they sexy? Do they make women look more cofindent? Oh and I really want to buy these shoes as they are not only block heels which I love but also look really comfortable, soo what do you think about them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like 'em, but I wish girls would stop wearing them if they're hurting their feet. I hear lots of horror stories about it. lol. but they do look amazing <3

1|1
    0|0
    • Yea you're right as good as they look they're not very good for your feet. But I don't think it hurts my feet, depend on the heels but those that I have are actually really comfortable. Thanks for your answer! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I do not like the style you have shown.
    Anyway like countless millions of other women, it's very much a love/hate relationship with them, as I absolutely love and adore wearing heels, but very sadly and unfortunately my poor old feet have very different views.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• They're only good if you think slimmer ankles, more shapely calves, and protruding butts and boobs and the illusion of longer legs looks good on women.

For some crazy reason, I find slimmer ankles, shapely calves, protruding butts and boobs and long legs attractive, so I tend to like them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Those shoes are fine, not what I would consider high heels, but cute.

I love heels too, the higher the better. My wife has a terrific collection of designer heels. She finds that expensive heels are much more comfortable. We can't afford $500 for a pair of shoes, so she buys them at resale shops, typically at about $50. Often they were wore only once or twice by the original owner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those boots are okay but otherwise I don't really like high heels - I find a good pair of sneakers far sexier.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah don't like them , i don't wear em lol (i'm a guy ) but if my crush would be wearing it , then i'd also tell her to avoid wearing it

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all closed shoes on women; never mind if they are heels or flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can never figure out how girls can wear those things. They look uncomfortable af

0|0
    0|0
  • i love girls it when girls wear high heels. but not those ones in the picture cause they are ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Stiletto heels >> ordinary high heels, when it comes to the real purpose: inducing hard-ons.

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate heels with a passion. They cause unnecessary noise in office, they make girls walk funny, hurt their feet, you cannot run (though many with try to argue you can), look awful, and (though not always) give the impression they are looking for more attention. Why else would you go to such extreme lengths to wear such a horrible show that is supposed to look 'sexy'? Well, to also look sexy of course. There's many reasons I get it but this is the most pronounced one.

And too everyone who wears heels in my office and above my office I wish I wasn't forced to listen to clacking and thundering of heels on the ground daily. 😠

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls in high heels are sexy af!

0|0
    0|0
  • They look sexy if you wear a short skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're god damn stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • they r just called heals not high heals

0|0
    1|0
  • They're stupid

0|0
    0|0
    • They are an erection-inducing device, how can you call it stupid?

Their purpose can also be denied easily ("No, I use them just because I find them cute!"), which is always a plus for women.

• Show All
    • Corsets did even worse in 20th century's first half (and the 19th century).

Women easily accept partial self-destruction in return for winning the erection-inducing contest :)

• @nameus3r That's stupid

• High heels are sexy. Genereally speaking blocky heels less so. In all honesty platform stilletos are the sexist but I understand that girls don't want to wear them because other girls will judge them as "too slutty"

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em...(seeing them on women now wearing them lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are awesome on shorter women. Not a fan of high heels on taller women. If you are going to wear them, you should be comfortable.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really like them. They're not very practical and if you're average height heels make you taller than most guys, that's not great either.
    And I really hate it when I see girls in town who absolutely cannot walk in their heels

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them and never really have. They always hurt my feet. My back aches after I wear them and I don't want to "get used to it" because it isn't natural for my body to be up on tiny points.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'3". I wear high heels almost every day. I even wear them with jeans. I wear them because I like them. I honestly don't care what anyone else thinks about it. I can tell you how I am received. There is the occasional guy who does not care that I am married, who believes that I have invited him to hit on me because I am dressed up and have on sexy shoes (I wear nice, but fairly modest clothing otherwise). I have women who are sometimes slow to talk to me because they believe I dress up to try to get attention. For the most let, however, people are indifferent to it.

1|0
    0|0
    • so the a guy you want to date must be taller than 5'7 ? 😃

• Show All
    • so if he was short you will reject him?

• Probably, but only because I married my high school sweetheart who was 5'5". He was a cheater and a tool. I now have a very negative association as far as guys who are shorter. This is just for me, personally.

• I love them, they're adorable but I can't wear them because I'm too clumsy and can't walk properly in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, a cute way to amp up an outfit

1|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter how good they look they are not comfortable for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes