Guys would you wear this? it's called manties 😂😂😂?

Ladies would you let your man wear this? Guys would you wear this?
If you would why would you? Guys would you wear this? it's called manties ­čśé­čśé­čśé?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How funny... but cute. I'd be interested to find out more about that side of him, so sure, why not!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

What Girls Said 17

• ... Dear god no. I wear the panties in this relationship (boss panties I'll have you know), if I wanted to date somebody as into lace as I am I'd be dating another girl.

Which I don't want to do.

NAH!

1|2
    0|0
  • Nope I wouldn't want to see another man in them ever and I'd like to burn this from my brain

1|0
    0|0
  • My man can wear whatever he wants, but I would let him know that it is not my preference and I do not find it attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is absolutely no chance in hell of me allowing my husband to wear such a thing. Period.

2|2
    0|0
  • hell no. that's so disgusting. why would you let guys wear woman's underwear? I never say anything's gay but that's so gay dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow, haha, I'd buy my boyfriend a pair as a gag gift.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but only if he let me have more manly lovers, and was okay with me treating him like my bish lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If my guy walks into the room wearing that, I'm out of there..

1|1
    0|0
  • ahahahahaha yeah I'd let him for fun
    that's so lewd

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like something gay men would wear... i only like straight masculine men

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll act like I didn't see this...

0|1
    0|0
  • That's gotta be fake. Right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Really I've seen ridiculous things all the time a two person underwear, underwear shaped like an elephant's trunk, and other ridiculous stuff and some men wear women's underwear so is it so hard to believe?

• Absolutely not! Too feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • eww it is so bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i just vomited a little :/

0|0
    0|0
  • That's very unattractive.

2|2
    0|0