To Bra or not to Bra, that's the question?

This question is mostly for, girls. We all know what fans many of you guys are of braless chicks, so keep your comments nice.

Girls, if you could get away with not wearing a bra everywhere, under everything would you? I think it only looks tacky if a girls nipples are poking out through their shirt, there are concealers for that issue though. Then there are dress codes in the workplace, I'm ok with that.

So, girls would you go out in public every day or quite often without a bra and be OK with it?

Me - i absolutely hate having to wear a bra, always have! I'm somewhat small in the boob department, they stay right where they're supposed to. Don't jiggle like jello. I do have a problem with prominent nipples trying to, pokemtheirmway out of my shirts, I've discovered those silicon gel concealers (great invention by the way!). They work and aren't visible through even the thinnest material, which I wouldn't wear even with a bra.

919

Most Helpful Guy

• if you don't have such huge boobs.. you should not worry.. go braless..

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate wearing bras! I'm the same as you, small boobs so it's not necessarily an issue because they stay in place for the most part but bras are just so uncomfortable lol I sometimes can get away without a bra if I'm wearing a sweatshirt or something thick, mostly because I'm too self-conscious to try to wear anything thinner than that
    I find myself wearing bralettes or sports bras most the time when I go out and take them off when I get home if they're uncomfortable

• I think that's what a whole lot of guys really don't understand. From the time we get little budding nipples and they show, through our tee shirt and top were told to cover ourselves up. So then we get to be big girls and can decide for ourselves how much we care to reveal or not we get self conscious especially if they show through our shirt. I'm with you with the thicker shirt thing! It only took one time for me to realize how much unwanted attention a tee shirt with nothing on underneath it got me. I was so embarrassed, I didn't know anyone but I sure didn't want to see them again. I was sixteen then and might feel slightly less embarrassed, no I don't think so!! = }