If a girl has big eyes is that a turn on or turn off?

I've just felt so insecure about having big eyes because people used to make fun of my eyes but some people say they are really pretty so I'm just curious to hear others opinions.
  • Turn on
  • Turn off

1421

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let's put it this way- I regularly jerk off to girls who look like this:

https://data.whicdn.com/images/67017955/large.jpg

Now, do you think that I find bigger eyes to be a turn-on, or a turn-off? And do you think that the sexiest anime girl characters having larger eyes is a coincidence, or intentional to try and emphasise their relative beauty and 'cut factor'?

• *cute. Why did it take out the e?

• So, just how big are your eyes? In comparison to, let's say:

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

How much bigger (hard to believe) or smaller (far more likely) than her eyes are yours?

• Smaller I could show you a pic

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, are you serious? Big eyes are usually perceived to be a hallmark of beauty across different cultures. If you go online and search for "what beauty looks like around world", tell me how many people on there have small eyes? I'm pretty sure (and I'm not dissing small eyed people) that the majority of the searches will present you with big eyed people. So what the duck are those people who don't like your eyes talking about?

Please don't let what others opinion dictate whether or not you should appreciate your outer (and inner beauty too of c) appearances, because you should be your own best friend and love what you have. Easier to embrace yourself than to reject, right?
    *Opinion from a big eyed person like you.