Do huge glasses on a girl turn you off?

Do huge glasses on a girl turn you off?
Yes I bought it afterwards.

21215

Most Helpful Guy

• First, I wouldn't call those glasses "huge".

Second, those are my favorite style of glasses.

Third, I happen to think they look great on you.

Fourth, if that IS you in the picture, I don't think there is anything you could possibly do to turn anyone off to begin with.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 214

• I THINK YOU LOOK FUCKING HOT!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Combined with thick eyebrows it can make a girl look cartoon characterish and a girl i like has both. Just a suggestion, you might want to style your eyebrows, they look masculine..

• What type of question is that I mean. You're wearing the glasses! Nobody in their right mind is gonna say no after they look at the pic. You make the glasses look good how am I supposed to be unbiased in my decision?

• glasses are usally a big turn on, it make you look more intelligent and many find that attractive. But you are very beautiful in general so it will only make you more attractive 😊

• No not at all. I do prefer smaller glass so they do not overpower her face to become the dominant element but large glass can work too. It depends on the shape of her face, style of hair and size of eyes that all play into how well glasses work.

• honestly, i find my crush super sexy in big glasses..
    its literally a turn on..
    i have glasses..
    and so does she..

i find it a turn on if, she has glasses because of error in eyes not because of fun... glasses for vision are simply sexier
    i do not know why

• I can tell you that Glasses on a girl definitely doesn't turn me off, depending on the girl it could turn me on instead, but never the opposite. For example, your look great with those, have nice eyes, now I am wondering how is the rest of your face, it has to be a gorgeous girl, that's what I'm thinking.

• It communicates youthfulness, which seems to complement your demeanor.
    If it fits your personality, then it'll only make you more attractive.
    I love them!

• Depends. It isn't really the size of the frames, it's just how the frames look on a specific person. Some frames just look better on some people more so than others.
    If not for the mouth censor, I might have said those frames are for you.

• Depends I guess on the confidence in the girl. I personally like the look.. own that shit tho girl lol

• Sunglasses usually make a woman look more attractive in my opinion. Regular huge glasses just look goofy. All depends on the shape of her face tho.

• Do you need them to see or you just trying to look cool?

• Not at all. Unless she looks absolutely revolting... but that's highly unlikely. Girls always look better with glasses because it brings more attention to the eyes

• I would be more worried that she is showing her obscurial πŸ˜²πŸ€“

• Well it depends whts comfortable for the one wearing it and if its comfortable then go for it you can look cute in any type of glasses aslong as your happy with them

• huh? what’s the world coming too?
    I don’t know about others.. but for me.. there are many factors needed to turn me on.. not just plain looks

• Well it's like any accessory or fashion item it depends if the person actually suits them or not and how they feel wearing them.

• No. Huge glasses (not sunglasses though) typically are a turn-on for me.

• Nope. Not necessarily. Hussary depends on how they look on that girl. They seem to suit you very well.

• They are not huge ! Kinda standard I think.

Anyway, no they wouldn't. Many other thing's to consider other than glasses.

• More from Guys
    194

What Girls Said 20

• Well, i wouldn't know. But i don't think it would be a turn off.. I have big glasses that I wear and it actually depends on how they look on the person. In your case, you look cute😊

• You look beautiful! I wouldn't see how "huge glasses" would be a turn-off... some guys actually adore glasses!
    Either way, you look amazing!

• Thank you so much, I was starting to get self conscious a bit!

• No problem! There's no need to worry. I understand the feeling though, everyone has those moments! :)

• You’re so sweet πŸ˜›πŸ’“

• I like small glasses on me. I look very sophisticated.

• No way they are hot I recon and my crush recons too lo key wish I had glasses πŸ˜™πŸ€­

• My boyfriend loves my glasses, even thought they're way too huge on my face.

• They look great on you!

• These guys are really big bitches.
      WE ARE JUST TRYING TO SEE, FUCK OFF.

• Thank you! ☺️ I’m not really offended by their comments, more like curious hehe cos my dad kinda scolded me for buying these glasses and he said I looked weird.

• I am sorry that most of the guys have the horny dog mindset. Yes, you look pretty with and without them. They might give a bit of misery to you and give you a bit of a sexy charm as well πŸ˜‰

• You're gorgeous girl. The glasses suit you well.

• No glasses are a turn on if anything. Lmao

• It looks good on you

• No, that's attractive

• I think you look hot

• Cute. Don't turn me on though.

• looks good on you.

• Na they look Cute On You.

• They're not even that big.

• Not at all

• I think theyre pretty

• No I think they are really beautiful

• You look pretty! What country are you from? Just curious☺️

• I’m of Nepalese ethnicity :) And thank you! πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• I also have huge glasses. I love them and I never stopped to think what anyone else thought about them