Girls, Why do some girls wear super short shorts in public?

I get that it's hot and stuff but why do you need to wear shorts where your buttcheek is hanging out? It's not even cute it's just gross. I don't have a problem with short shorts but they should at least cover you up!

16

Most Helpful Girl

• because girls want to wear it. it's all that. as like you wearing something without reasons. why people just over thinking about it. everybody can wear anything they want!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Preach

• Interestingly, I also noticed that its usually white girls that wear super short shorts. White girls tend to wear super short shorts way more often than girls from other races.

• because in the cultural history white people have not racist issues. people were looking at black people as a slave. so there are no much clothes options in their cultural history. I think all of us are equal by gender, color, race and social.