Girls, Why do some girls wear super short shorts in public?

I get that it's hot and stuff but why do you need to wear shorts where your buttcheek is hanging out? It's not even cute it's just gross. I don't have a problem with short shorts but they should at least cover you up!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• because girls want to wear it. it's all that. as like you wearing something without reasons. why people just over thinking about it. everybody can wear anything they want!

7|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Preach

• Interestingly, I also noticed that its usually white girls that wear super short shorts. White girls tend to wear super short shorts way more often than girls from other races.

• because in the cultural history white people have not racist issues. people were looking at black people as a slave. so there are no much clothes options in their cultural history. I think all of us are equal by gender, color, race and social.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• What's worse is when they are about 2 sizes too small and they don't have the figure for such garmets. NO ONE wants to see that?

1|0
    0|0
    • I also noticed its usually white girls that wear super shorts shorts. I mean white girls wear it more often compared to girls of other races.

• Show All
    • Yes but white girls wear it more often. Majority of girls that wear short shorts are whites.

• I haven't really pinpointed a race but I've seen it many times

• It makes them feel sexy and they like the attention it gets them lol

0|0
    1|0
    • I think its usually white girls that wear short shorts. White girls wear short shorts way more often compared to girls from other races. Don't u agree with me on that?

• I agree, I have now began wearing shorts out (having grown up being all covered ) but I wear the ones that are at least 2 inches above my knee. It seems appropriate. However, I hate when some women wear those with the buttcheeks hanging or with the pants all in their butt crack..

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe people should wear anything they want to wear

2|0
    0|0
    • I think majority of girls that wear short shorts are white girls. I mean white girls enjoy wearing short shorts more often compared to girls of other races. I dunno why.

• Because they feel like it. I don't like the look of it, but I don't care if someone chooses to wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you understand that women dress for other women you will get it.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I noticed that majority of girls that wear shorts are white girls. I dunno why.

• I have no issue with a nice pair of cheeks in shorts!!! Don't spoil the simple joys I have in looking at them!

0|0
    0|0
    • I think its usually white girls that enjoy wearing short shorts. Don't u agree with me on that?

• yes, usually. I live in a white area though. So I wouldn't know for sure.

• Agreed no one needs to display any cheek in public as that is indecent exposure.

1|0
    2|0
  • Some flatter some people more than others. But yea its ways you can wear them better I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't have to conform to what pleases you.

5|0
    0|0
    • Ummm if there's legit buttcheek showing in public those girls aren't conforming to the law in the first place and is pretty much indecent exposure. I don't go around wearing something where people can see my cheeks in public because that is just gross.

• Show All
    • Exactly why girls of other races do too.

• Well its true girls of other races wear short shorts as well. However, white girls tend to wear short shorts more often than others. I think it has to do with the fact that white girls generally feel more confident about revealing their bodies to others.

• Maybe its very hot outside

2|1
    0|0
    • I think majority of girls that wear short shorts are white girls. Don't u agree with me on that?

• Because we can dude

2|0
    0|0
  • to attract guys

0|0
    1|0
    • It's usually white girls that enjoy wearing shorts shorts. I mean white girls wear short shorts way more often compared to girls from other races. Don't u agree with me on that?

• Show All
    • LOL I am not a white supremacist, and like I say, majority of Asian women are very obsessed with having very thin bodies.

• only in your fantasy

• Because girls are stupid. But, in all fairness, guys are also stupid. Humans as a race are stupid.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think its usually white girls that wear short shorts. White girls wear short shorts more often compared to girls of other races. Don't u think so?

• Show All
    • African American women, & Latinas.

• I've rarely seen Indian girls and Middle Eastern girls wear short shorts. Indian girls and Middle Easterner girls dress more conservatively.

• Why do some men police women's bodies and clothing choices?

5|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes