Why do people think wearing fake eyelashes look cute?

Why not use a lash curler and mascara? What's this generation coming to caked up makeup and fake lashes what happened to natural makeup?

187

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just this generation, past ones as well. Some people just seem to think they need it I guess? It's really too bad the a lot of women feel "ugly" without make up (because of society?) because nothing could be further from the truth. Same with implants, so not necessary AT ALL.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Your right sad that they actually believe society and need approval.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone has long enough lashes for mascara and curling to have that much of an impact, and long lashes are a very feminine trait.
    While it can be overdone, fake lashes can still be done well and natural looking. I have lash extensions and very few people have picked up that they're fake and no one has ever said they look bad
    https://i.imgur.com/WBVFUmy.jpg

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE