Why do people think wearing fake eyelashes look cute?

Why not use a lash curler and mascara? What's this generation coming to caked up makeup and fake lashes what happened to natural makeup?

187

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just this generation, past ones as well. Some people just seem to think they need it I guess? It's really too bad the a lot of women feel "ugly" without make up (because of society?) because nothing could be further from the truth. Same with implants, so not necessary AT ALL.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone has long enough lashes for mascara and curling to have that much of an impact, and long lashes are a very feminine trait.
    While it can be overdone, fake lashes can still be done well and natural looking. I have lash extensions and very few people have picked up that they're fake and no one has ever said they look bad
    https://i.imgur.com/WBVFUmy.jpg