What's your opinion on girls with piercings?

I have several piercings so I wonder what people think about them

• Piercings are a total turnoff
    Vote A
  • I only like some piercings (please specify)
    Vote B
  • Piercings are hot
    Vote C
  • I don't care
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like some, if they are classy. How is that defined? I know it when I see it, but can't really describe it. Here's the best I can do:

Most ear piercings are good. Too many can be trashy, but it depends on the rest of the woman. Tragus, rook, daith, helix are ok, but not all of them. No Conch. Industrial on rare occasion. Snug just looks dumb to me.

Nose piercings depends on the individual: Stud in the nostril is generally ok. Septum, only if dainty as it's easy to look trashy.

Monroe: not terribly unattractive, but I would generally say no.

Lip: no

Other facial: no

Nipples look hot, but not worth it. It could ruin a lot of fun due to long healing times and saliva-induced infection.

Naval: good if she has a slim figure.

All others: no.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I only like some piercings.

For me, it's more of a quantity thing that's unappealing.
    I'm okay with multiple ear piercings (as long as it's not too excessive where it's crowding the ears).
    I don't really have an opinion (don't hate, don't love) on most body piercings.
    I don't like stretched piercings (lobes, other parts of the ear, parts of the face, etc.) Not a fan of genital piercings.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Other piercings than in the ears (earring) are a turn off for me. But it's not necessary a deal breaker. But too many piercing are a big no. This is too much:
    fooyoh.com/.../facepierce.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the thing is... if she looks anything like the girl in the pic, IDGAF how many piercings she does or doesn't have.

It's one of those things that doesn't really matter much either way (as long as it's not completely overdone).

1|1
    0|0
  • Like a lot of superficial things, piercings are just a rounding error compared to a person's character and what they do and mean to other people. That said, far from all, but enough people, go with piercings to follow a trend or compensate for something, and if that's the case, it's not sexy it's sad. At least they're more readily removable than those tramp stamp tats that used to be all the rage in the 90s. But please girls, those silver buggers?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any modifications on the body. Ok I'm fine with a single ear ring on each ear but no more. No tats ether. Its not attractive. The human body is beautiful untouched.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps:
    1. One tiny hole in each ear for classical ear rings.
    2. A ring through the hood of the clitoris.
    3. Bars through the nipples, if she is a BDSM submissive.
    Anything else, such as nose piercings and multiple ear piercings, are an instant deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• I think belly look nice and ear piercings :)

0|0
    0|0
  • farm3.static.flickr.com/.../...1638_88a87b85a9.jpg

Septum piercing looks horrible to me

Otherwise i think SOME piercings can be cute, but not something i tend to take notice of

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're pretty like the girl in the photo, you can have a tattoo on your face a la little Wayne and still be gorgeous lol.
    But seriously, I don't like facial piercings,
    Only in the ears!

0|0
    0|0
  • That girl is GORGEOUS! but that bull ring thing just kills her beauty lol I dont like facial piercings tbh, they are a total turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have my ears pierced (a lot) I wanted an eyebrow but I don't have the brows for it, and people actually went out of their way to stop me from getting snake bites

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes