What's your opinion on girls with piercings?

I have several piercings so I wonder what people think about them

• Piercings are a total turnoff
  • I only like some piercings (please specify)
  • Piercings are hot
    Vote C
  • I don't care
    Vote D

2136

Most Helpful Guy

• I like some, if they are classy. How is that defined? I know it when I see it, but can't really describe it. Here's the best I can do:

Most ear piercings are good. Too many can be trashy, but it depends on the rest of the woman. Tragus, rook, daith, helix are ok, but not all of them. No Conch. Industrial on rare occasion. Snug just looks dumb to me.

Nose piercings depends on the individual: Stud in the nostril is generally ok. Septum, only if dainty as it's easy to look trashy.

Monroe: not terribly unattractive, but I would generally say no.

Lip: no

Other facial: no

Nipples look hot, but not worth it. It could ruin a lot of fun due to long healing times and saliva-induced infection.

Naval: good if she has a slim figure.

All others: no.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I only like some piercings.

For me, it's more of a quantity thing that's unappealing.
    I'm okay with multiple ear piercings (as long as it's not too excessive where it's crowding the ears).
    I don't really have an opinion (don't hate, don't love) on most body piercings.
    I don't like stretched piercings (lobes, other parts of the ear, parts of the face, etc.) Not a fan of genital piercings.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE